By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Post If You Are a Sony Fan!

Fo Shizzle

Owner of launch PS2, Near launch PS3 (about February '07), and I got PS1 about a year or 2 after launch. PSP since 2004.

Never owned a Nintendo CONSOLE, only handhelds. and I do own a 360, but I still like PS better.

Around the Network

I am a PlayStation fanboy so I'm posting anyway ;)

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

konnichiwa said:
我是 sony fan!!

我也是Sony fan!

lol, I just see the need to pimp my 1/8 of Chinese blood. ;)

I own Sony phone (no longer using), Bravia TV, PSP, PS3 and Sony all-in-one theater system, Oh, and a Sony stereo.

A true Sony fan indeed 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

i have a k800i, and i like it!, so i'm a sony fan too, wo ye shi sony fan (i can't write hanyu here, lol)

ismael said:
i have a k800i, and i like it!, so i'm a sony fan too, wo ye shi sony fan (i can't write hanyu here, lol)

sorry man, can't write hanyu = failed at being Chinese. ;)

also, why is everyone writing Chinese? I was under the impression Sony is a Japanese brand. lol 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

ME!

Just bought my second PS3 (not because one broke down), own a PSP (I love remote playing Final fantasy 8). So I guess I'm a sony fan.

I'd like to send a special Thank you to my near launch PS2 which has officially retired from loyal service after over 7 years. We'll always have the memories. :) (See my thread "my switch from a 60GB PS3 to a 40GB" in the Sony forum for more details. thanks)

No, I'm exclusively a Playstation 3 fan. I dislike both the PS1 and PS2.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I guess you could say I'm a Sony fan. :P

Been a fan since the days of the PlayStation.