By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New TitanFall Footage And Presentation From EB Games Expo 2013

Play Me

Around the Network

Ah yes, even though I don't think any of the gameplay vids were new, I still enjoy watching. I like me some Abby too but I didn't really watch all of what she was saying. Anything new?

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

So the game got delayed to autumn ....

wasnt paying attention to vids or presentation either only Abbie and her tattoos she's pretty hawt

Play Me

I really hope the gameplay is as great as people say, because the graphics are absolutely terrible... :/

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:

wasnt paying attention to vids or presentation either only Abbie and her tattoos she's pretty hawt

lol

She looks good but it seems she gained a little weight lately.

DialgaMarine said:
I really hope the gameplay is as great as people say, because the graphics are absolutely terrible... :/

The graphics are not terrible but I'm 100 % sure it can be done on the PS3 and 360 (yes I know is coming to 360) just with a lower resolution, there's absolutely nothing that screams this is as a next gen game, the textures are pretty simple and they are very blocky., but still the game looks kinda fun just hope it doesn't get repetive as COD.

petroleo said:
DialgaMarine said:

The graphics are not terrible but I'm 100 % sure it can be done on the PS3 and 360 (yes I know is coming to 360) just with a lower resolution, there's absolutely nothing that screams this is as a next gen game, the textures are pretty simple and they are very blocky., but still the game looks kinda fun just hope it doesn't get repetive as COD.

Fair enough. I guess by terrible, I really meant that it doesn't look good at all for a title coming out on a next gen system. Sure, compared to FPS on PS3 and 360 it looks top of the line, but that's 7 year old hardware. Killzone: Shadow Fall completely blows this out of the water.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

DialgaMarine said:
petroleo said:
DialgaMarine said:

Fair enough. I guess by terrible, I really meant that it doesn't look good at all for a title coming out on a next gen system. Sure, compared to FPS on PS3 and 360 it looks top of the line, but that's 7 year old hardware. Killzone: Shadow Fall completely blows this out of the water.

Killzone 3 also blows Titanfall out of the water.  Titanfall won't be graphics king but it looks fun.

PeterSilenced said:
So the game got delayed to autumn ....

No, that was autumn in Australia (where this event is held), which means spring for the northern hemisphere. At '16:32 - 16:42' she says "I have been trying not to mess this up all week because I'm from the US and it's our spring, but the game is coming out in aumtumn 2014 on..."