By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 18 Minutes Of Killzone Shadow Fall’s Spectacular Single Player Gameplay

Play Me

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:

Speak of the devil! Was just watching this. It looks mighty impressive.

SF really is stunning to look at (especially it's art direction. I've said before i think Crysis 3 on PC looks "better" but SF's style really pulls it ahead).

Though holy shit what is it with games and their eye burning sun flares :P

Zekkyou said:

SF really is stunning to look at (especially it's art direction. I've said before i think Crysis 3 on PC looks "better" but SF's style really pulls it ahead).

Though holy shit what is it with games and their eye burning sun flares :P

Have you ever looked direclty at the sun??? Yeah it's blinding in real life too.

At 14 minutes, why is the enemy not facing Hero when 2 of comrades just got killed beside him ? Is Next-gen all about graphics ? What about AI ? Anybody care about that ?

Around the Network
Luck said:
At 14 minutes, why is the enemy not facing Hero when 2 of comrades just got killed beside him ? Is Next-gen all about graphics ? What about AI ? Anybody care about that ?

It's a game and it's not a finished product yet.

720p and compressed to shit. Need 1080p download from gamersyde.
Still can't wait for this game though. Gonna be the first thing I play on Nov. 15th.

EDIT: Killzone: Shadow Fall; I'm disappointed because I thought this was like Borderlands but instead is limited by scripts; just like in Medal of Honor: Airborne, you can tacke up several missions in the order and way you want, but at the end of the day, you still have to do them all and then follow some scripted event to keep things going on.

In case anyone was wondering, my message pre-edit was "Killzone: Scripted Fall".

720p....

I've played the multiplayer so I'm certainly satisfied with how it looks. I find it hard to judge AI on gameplay demos since they are usually scripted to make the game look good or for the main guy not to die.

Having said that, the other footage of the game that I have seen have shown open world with objectives that you can tackle in your chose order, so the game should be more interesting than previous Killzone games (which I have enjoyed)

Also, I'm not sure that much of this is actually new footage, let's wait and see for newer stuff coming out closer to its launch.

Luck said:

That happens in every game, and it's far from finished