By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The PS4 Sells Out Faster than Hotcakes at All Major Japanese Retailers; In Most Cases Within Minutes

happydolphin said:
iamdeath said:
happydolphin said:
I'm quite surprised by this.

The PS3 sold 9.5m lifetime so far in Japan, and comparing to handhelds (DS/GB sold 33m) it's weak, also much less than the PS2 @ 23m. Where is the excitement coming from, is it just front-loaded and what games are these early buyers interested in playing, with PS3 software sales being generally low in the region how is the PS4 going to enjoy sales itself?

I'm confused.

What is your point??? PS4 will be fine in japan just like ps3 was...Handhelds are bigger in japan, doesnt mean there is no place for consoles.

Can you just calm the fuck down? holy shit 3 question marks, it's needed? ffs

You can't say anything negative about Sony without you getting all up and ansy. Here, here's some positive for sony, go read it and chill the fuck out. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=169750&page=1

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
ListerOfSmeg said:
happydolphin said:
iamdeath said:

What is your point??? PS4 will be fine in japan just like ps3 was...Handhelds are bigger in japan, doesnt mean there is no place for consoles.

Can you just calm the fuck down? holy shit 3 question marks, it's needed? ffs

You can't say anything negative about Sony without you getting all up and ansy. Here, here's some positive for sony, go read it and chill the fuck out. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=169750&page=1

If only a good portion of Sony fans would follow his example

He's not setting a good example at all. Hopefully, no one follows that. Besides, if people are bugged by Sony fans, don't go into a Sony topic, in the Sony forum. Easy to avoid.

Oh Yoshida giving props to MS for how they are handling things is a bad example? Yeah it would be a real shame of Sony fans starting acting like Yoshida in that post and not blindly hating.

I wish you would take your own advice if it bothers you so much and just leave. Especially if you are so offended by Yoshida being a decent person and instead want him to act in a way that makes your hate for MS justified.

Starting to see this place is really a place for Nintendo fan boys. Say something negative about Sony and Microsoft, it's ok. Come at Nintendo and get ready ridicule

the-pi-guy said:
ListerOfSmeg said:
Oh Yoshida giving props to MS for how they are handling things is a bad example? Yeah it would be a real shame of Sony fans starting acting like Yoshida in that post and not blindly hating.

I wish you would take your own advice if it bothers you so much and just leave. Especially if you are so offended by Yoshida being a decent person and instead want him to act in a way that makes your hate for MS justified.

You should try to consider that "his example" is pretty ambiguous considering that "his" implies male but it doesn't imply which male, and there are roughly 3 billion+ males on Earth so yeah...  and your statement gives literally no context for which "he" you are talking about.  In fact, it may suggest that you are saying that about one of the users on here, which is what I thought.  

Try to be a little more positive and consider that not everyone is going to have: the same opinion as you, the same train of thought as you, etc, etc, etc.  Okay?  

You should try to consider what was said. I implied that more people needed to act that way. Which way do you honestly think I was implying? The one being a bad example or the one being the good example? Common sense tells me that Iwasnt asking for more bad examples. I certainly wouldnt ask more people to do something I dislike.

Since there was a link there I think its pretty obvious which of the two I was talking about.

Your post is just silly. If we had a line up of 2 people and 1 was a drug dealer and the other spent all their time volunteering and doing good.

Then I said. I wish more people would follow his example.

How completely out there do you need to be to think I am asking for more people to do drugs?

Common sense man. use it

Max King of the Wild said:
Add 100k to the "Over a million"

Where did you get that 100k?

Around the Network

Starting to see this place is really a place for Nintendo fan boys. Say something negative about Sony and Microsoft, it's ok. Come at Nintendo and get ready ridicule

Who says this is a "Sony Haven". Seriously all I see is Nintendo fans crying about wii u. Don't get why people don't understand most teenagers and adults don't want to play games for kids. Ever since Super Nintendo(last system by them for mature gamers) it's been a decline. Wii was a new innovation that had a hot streak and judging by wii u that's about it for them having a best selling system. Same tired and old franchises year after year. Be "dealt with" lol? Love computer tough guys.

CGI-Quality said:
ListerOfSmeg said:
CGI-Quality said:
ListerOfSmeg said:

If only a good portion of Sony fans would follow his example

He's not setting a good example at all. Hopefully, no one follows that. Besides, if people are bugged by Sony fans, don't go into a Sony topic, in the Sony forum. Easy to avoid.

I haven't shown a "bother" to anything, other than hypocrisy. If people don't want to deal with Sony fans, stay out of those forums. It's just that simple. You do nothing for the topic by complaining about a group of people you can avoid. No one here has blinded hated on happydolphin and you're doing him no favors by defending a post that violates site rules.

As for Yoshida, I have no defense for him, but then, I don't need one in a thread that has zero to do with anything he, or Microsoft, have said.

Users whine but they don't take the logical steps to avoid these so called "haters"

Of course it sells better than hotcakes. Japanese people are the most skinny in the world.

I think it's lifetime sales will be on par with ps2(greatest system ever).