By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Should Canada join the European Union?

Ryan, go to sleep.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Won't happen... They can become a preffered partner like Turkey though

Canada, US, and Mexico are in their own union called NAFTA right?

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Canada is part of the European Space Agency, I think.

The EU is also a sinking fleet. Sadly one where the better ships are getting dragged under water by the sinkers aka Greece, Portugal and Ireland not to mention some other nations such as Spain and Italy who are looking rather shaky.

The only nation Canada should rely upon for its economic prosperity is Canada and no other nation.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Around the Network

Lol@ Eu is sinking. The EU is here to stay and will likely evolve to a more political union ( in the long term). Maybe some countries will quit ( like uk) but mainland Europe will stick together. The benefits are far bigger than the negatives imo.

I don't think Germany will become a world power again, their population is aging and decreasing.

man you past couple of threads are just pure gold

Canada is secretly building an army of super mutants, and will take over the world. No one will see it coming. All sport besides Hockey will be outlawed.

maximrace said:
Lol@ Eu is sinking. The EU is here to stay and will likely evolve to a more political union ( in the long term). Maybe some countries will quit ( like uk) but mainland Europe will stick together. The benefits are far bigger than the negatives imo.

I think that depends on the country.

Anyhow (looks at kinect)

Spurge, go home.