By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Despite weekly high selling games, the vita is still not jump starting?

People waiting for Vita Tv or new models?

Around the Network

I think it's because they're waiting for Vita Slim. It's gonna be released this October 10th so it makes sense if people are just waiting for it. It's a bit cheaper and lighter and has more color variations than the original Vita. Last time Vita launched a new color, the sales also increased a lot so it's easy to assume that they're just waiting for Vita slim and all those colors to arrive.

Got to be a tbone51 or spurgeryan thread ... ah, yes.

Anyway, why would Vita TV help if it's not out yet?

pokoko said:

Yes indeed. The pricecut that happened 9 months ago is also supposed to be big factor in its weekly increases.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

pokoko said:

lol, why me? What did i do? I know its obviously The new vita model. I only ask last month a question on how vita sales will be after price cut then i made another thread asking What does Sony have to do to boost vita sales. Whats wrong with that, pls enlighten me

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
pokoko said:

lol, why me? What did i do? I know its obviously The new vita model. I only ask last month a question on how vita sales will be after price cut then i made another thread asking What does Sony have to do to boost vita sales. Whats wrong with that, pls enlighten me

Did I say anything was wrong with it?

Here, take this:

New model coming out 10.10, available in 6 diferent colors(Japan loves colorzzzzzzz[Besides Sonic]). I guess most people are waiting for the new model, but who knows...

pokoko said:
tbone51 said:
pokoko said:

Did I say anything was wrong with it?

Here, take this:

I cant take you serious with those pics >_<

Personally I'm waiting for the Vita TV.

When I look at the Vita, I see a console writ small, rather than a handheld writ large. It sounds like a fantastic device, but the philosophy behind it seems to be all wrong.

I believe in honesty, civility, generosity, practicality, and impartiality.