By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SPOILERS! Update: Chart of Mostly All New Pokemon in X/Y Leak Thread (Enter at Your Own Risk!)

lestatdark said:
tbone51 said:
lestatdark said:
tbone51 said:
lestatdark said:
I'm seriously rethinking buying X over Y, since now we finally have got a Fire/Dragon mofo Charizard.

My current team looks something like this:

Delphox
Pidgeot
Blastoise
Doublade
Pangoro
Tyrantrum

lol true that dragon master, look at the pic above, Aerodactly is getting a mega evo! Rock/Dragon maybe! like how charizard converted!

Aerodactyl having a mega evo was all I ever asked for, a couple of threads back when more Mega evos were being leaked XD. Game Freaks are listening . Rock/Dragon would be sweet, but we've already have one of those with Tyrantrum, don't think that GF will do a new one.

The Fire/Dragon typing of Mega Charizard X is much better than people are initally thinking. It's gonna be ROFLstomping over Fairy, Ice and Steel types like there was no tomorrow and Stealth Rock is no longer a major hazard for Charizard.

Awesome! Also we need more than 1 rock/dragon! im happy that ampharos/charizard get the dragon typing cuz we have zekrom/reshiram as the only elect/fire dragon type! 3 of each combo is good imo, no more bug/flying or bug/steel. I mean Vilvion that butterfly could of easily been bug/fairy. Oh did you see the blue one? its a polor form(alternte color)! It looks retty sweet!

Don't get me wrong, I would love for Mega Aerodactyl to be Rock/Dragon. Though it will make it a bit more of a glass cannon when it comes to weaknesses, as long as they don't mess up with it's speed stat, it'll be an even bigger sweeper. 

And yeah, it's good that Electric/Dragon and Fire/Dragon is no longer Legendary exclusive, because those typing are no longer OP due to the new weaknesses of Dragon types. I'm still on the edge regarding Mega Amphy, since Ampharos was always a mainstain on my Gold/Silver/Crystal and Heartgold/Soulsilver parties, but Mega Charizard X is all tons of awesome. 

Dragon users are in for a treat on this new generation. While we have new weaknesses to deal with, we've also got a lot more to choose from to make our parties. 

What was the blue one from? don't think I've seen it yet.

cant find it, apparently its just a colr forme, meaning just different look, no stat changes! Its pretty cool, i love the color scheme. if i find it i'll post it here. Dragon/Flying was getting on my nerves, im glad we get Fire/Elect dragon as well as a rock/dragon! I only use kingdra though for dragon types! I do like How gen 5 made pure dragon types, but drudigon needs a boost! imo i think he could be a fight/dragon! look at him

Around the Network

Man I always love the designs of the (for lack of a better term) Buterfree clones. Might have Vivillion early game but doubt I will keep it all game

Suke said:
In all respect to Nintendo and developers, can you please take down this topic. Nintendo went out and retrieve the sold copies and got a hold of most of the leaks. Please take down this topic.

Report it to mods, but good luck getting anything done about it.

Leaks are leaks, they happen.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

tbone51 said:
lestatdark said:
tbone51 said:
lestatdark said:
tbone51 said:
lestatdark said:
I'm seriously rethinking buying X over Y, since now we finally have got a Fire/Dragon mofo Charizard.

My current team looks something like this:

Delphox
Pidgeot
Blastoise
Doublade
Pangoro
Tyrantrum

lol true that dragon master, look at the pic above, Aerodactly is getting a mega evo! Rock/Dragon maybe! like how charizard converted!

Aerodactyl having a mega evo was all I ever asked for, a couple of threads back when more Mega evos were being leaked XD. Game Freaks are listening . Rock/Dragon would be sweet, but we've already have one of those with Tyrantrum, don't think that GF will do a new one.

The Fire/Dragon typing of Mega Charizard X is much better than people are initally thinking. It's gonna be ROFLstomping over Fairy, Ice and Steel types like there was no tomorrow and Stealth Rock is no longer a major hazard for Charizard.

Awesome! Also we need more than 1 rock/dragon! im happy that ampharos/charizard get the dragon typing cuz we have zekrom/reshiram as the only elect/fire dragon type! 3 of each combo is good imo, no more bug/flying or bug/steel. I mean Vilvion that butterfly could of easily been bug/fairy. Oh did you see the blue one? its a polor form(alternte color)! It looks retty sweet!

Don't get me wrong, I would love for Mega Aerodactyl to be Rock/Dragon. Though it will make it a bit more of a glass cannon when it comes to weaknesses, as long as they don't mess up with it's speed stat, it'll be an even bigger sweeper. 

And yeah, it's good that Electric/Dragon and Fire/Dragon is no longer Legendary exclusive, because those typing are no longer OP due to the new weaknesses of Dragon types. I'm still on the edge regarding Mega Amphy, since Ampharos was always a mainstain on my Gold/Silver/Crystal and Heartgold/Soulsilver parties, but Mega Charizard X is all tons of awesome. 

Dragon users are in for a treat on this new generation. While we have new weaknesses to deal with, we've also got a lot more to choose from to make our parties. 

What was the blue one from? don't think I've seen it yet.

cant find it, apparently its just a colr forme, meaning just different look, no stat changes! Its pretty cool, i love the color scheme. if i find it i'll post it here. Dragon/Flying was getting on my nerves, im glad we get Fire/Elect dragon as well as a rock/dragon! I only use kingdra though for dragon types! I do like How gen 5 made pure dragon types, but drudigon needs a boost! imo i think he could be a fight/dragon! look at him

I actually think Druddigon is OP  for a single evo poke, mostly because of the Sheer Force + Life Orb combo. With access to Fire Punch and Thunder Punch on B2/W2, it's attacks pack a pretty punch (even higher damage than my 431 Attack Haxorus). It takes a lot of work to make it reach it's potential though, so it's easy to see why most people overlooked it. It's one of my favourites from my team. As is Kingdra, for a whole sledge of different reasons .

I like that blue Vivillon, mostly it's going to be a colour difference between males and females though.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Dual type attacks confirmed??

ktay95 said:

Dual type attacks confirmed??

This is awesome, so its flying+fighting! Lets see how this works out! Grass/Dark type might get a x4 weakness from this one attack o.O

Mega Pokemon!

Its still rock/flying though. I was hopeing for a rock/dragon but oh well. Wonder what stat it gets boosted.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

FatedReality said:

Its still rock/flying though. I was hopeing for a rock/dragon but oh well. Wonder what stat it gets boosted.

me too! He gets charizard x ability tough nails! Boosted physical contact attacks which is insane