By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Nintendo Direct incoming! Oct. 1, at 7 a.m. PT/10 a.m. ET

What are you hope for?

New games 80 25.97%

More info on known games 52 16.88%

WiiU update 53 17.21%

IWATA DROP THE BOMB 121 39.29%

Total:306

Please Nintendo talk more about X

Around the Network

11PM in Japan on a school night...
It surely isn't the perfect time for a major part of the targeted audience.
But it's a great time for me. :)
I just hope the stream plays without hiccups.
I can never stream without problems and I'm on a 200 Megabit connection. :/

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

just 4 hours left...Best time for Eastern Europe - 18:00 I hopefully will be back from work! )

cbarroso09 said:
curl-6 said:
cbarroso09 said:
curl-6 said:

Without DKC though, December would be lacking a big "core" game.

Excuse me sir, what about Watch Dogs, Assassins Creed 4, Call oof Duty (i don't like that franchises but it counts for some), Batman Origins, Deus ex (NIntenda fans hasnt played it yet), some other random Lego games,  for at least this december there are some third party games. Though i am worry about next year and on now that Ubisoft seems to be pulling out the support.

Those are all October/November releases, and multiplats won't really drive Wii U sales momentum.

October and november releases, so during christmas they are not going to sell. Besides, one game will never make the Wii U attractive to anyone, so yes yo are right, 3rd party games won't drive wii U momentum directly. But if I don't have a Wii U around christmas, that will probably happen to most of the people, they are going to see the Wii U library, adding those 3rd party games + NItnendo games will drive momentum. People like to think that is just one game that drive sales. It is a sum of everything. Why is it hard to talk to people here? 

Just DKC makes the Wii U attractive to me.

Here's something!

No daily Smash picture today?

Character reveal? (Probably veteran but w/e)

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network

I want more Xenogears info and to finally see the new Zelda. I don't care about new info about this year's games since I am already sold on stuff that is previously announced.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Omg, people stop to overhype this. They clearly said a Direct for games that will release in 2013. And then everybody is ahting Nintendo again cause they didn't reveal something big.

_crazy_man_ said:

Here's something!

No daily Smash picture today?

Character reveal? (Probably veteran but w/e)

Even if they don't announce anything new I love these directs because we get to see some behind the scenes stuff behind their development. It's fun to watch that every month or so :)

So, 2 hours left now?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.