By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Do you think the Vita TV can save the PS Vita?

GdaTyler said:
tbone51 said:
GdaTyler said:
tbone51 said:
GdaTyler said:
tbone51 said:
So how did it do

lol you troll :P

Had to do it! Crazy Predictions= Funny discussions later on! Happened to me back in Apr :'-(

With what? 3D World of Bomba? :D

3D World bombed in japan, look at US #s it did very good (better than everybody expected) Cant say the same for Vita TV (now thats Mean!)

Not really. Vita is a well known flop. For a Mario game that is a serious bomba. :P Wii U BOMBA! U mad? :P

Wii U did bad i'll admit it, But calling SM3DW a bomb is silly. In the US it sold over 240k in 2 days on a 1.6mil userbase. Thats really good, only a fanboy would say otherwise. Japan however did very bad but non the less the game will sell millions nuff said.

Around the Network

Vita is going to be fine......

tbone51 said:
GdaTyler said:
tbone51 said:
GdaTyler said:
tbone51 said:
GdaTyler said:
tbone51 said:
So how did it do

lol you troll :P

Had to do it! Crazy Predictions= Funny discussions later on! Happened to me back in Apr :'-(

With what? 3D World of Bomba? :D

3D World bombed in japan, look at US #s it did very good (better than everybody expected) Cant say the same for Vita TV (now thats Mean!)

Not really. Vita is a well known flop. For a Mario game that is a serious bomba. :P Wii U BOMBA! U mad? :P

Wii U did bad i'll admit it, But calling SM3DW a bomb is silly. In the US it sold over 240k in 2 days on a 1.6mil userbase. Thats really good, only a fanboy would say otherwise. Japan however did very bad but non the less the game will sell millions nuff said.

Gosh I'm just kidding. Nintendo games will always do well no matter what. Vita is a flop and will never reach its full potential. T_T However, there are still amazing games that are coming out for it and I enjoy every second of it. Brilliant games like Tearaway will bomb but at least I got a chance to play it. :( :'(

Looking forward to my future 3DS XL and Pokemon X

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

GdaTyler said:
tbone51 said:
GdaTyler said:

Gosh I'm just kidding. Nintendo games will always do well no matter what. Vita is a flop and will never reach its full potential. T_T However, there are still amazing games that are coming out for it and I enjoy every second of it. Brilliant games like Tearaway will bomb but at least I got a chance to play it. :( :'(

Looking forward to my future 3DS XL and Pokemon X

I knew you were joking, just trying to make a  point, maybe i went too far?  Anyway we'll see how it does!

Vita.tv did 40k in japan last week, so that's ok. I think most people are expecting/hoping for better in the west.