By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Report: Intelligent Systems Working on an Unannounced Wii U Game

What do you think it will be?

Paper Mario U 87 47.03%

Fire Emblem U 54 29.19%

WarioWare U 2 1.08%

Advance Wars U 36 19.46%

Pushmo/Crashmo U 6 3.24%

Total:185

James Anderson, a programmer over at Intelligent Systems, is listing a mysterious game for Nintendo’s new console on his LinkedIn profile.

On his CV, Anderson mentions that he’s “currently working on an unannounced title for the Wii U, as well as providing tools support for other internal teams.” There’s speculation that some of his responsibilities could be related to Wii Sports Club, though that’s far from confirmed.

Anderson most recently worked on Paper Mario: Sticker Star and Game & Wario.

source: http://nintendoeverything.com/intelligent-systems-staffer-lists-unannounced-wii-u-title-on-linkedin-profile/

Around the Network

Well they're a Nintendo developer, I assumed this was the case. Probably Paper Mario or another WarioWare game.

Fire Emblem Pleaseeeeee!

Lelouch_Vi_Brittania said:
Fire Emblem Pleaseeeeee!

But that has already been announced.

the_dengle said:
Fire Emblem Pleaseeeeee!

You are thinking of the SMTxFE game. There hasn't been a standalone FE game announced for Wii U.

Around the Network

I don't think is Fire Emblem because of SMT x FE (unless with Sega buying Atlus, the project was cancelled or delayed). Advance Wars has never been on a console to my knowledge, so don't think that's what they are working. Game&Wario just released this year so another Wario game is also out of the question. 

So out of the poll options Paper Mario is the one that makes most sense (Pushmo is a small game so if they are working on it, is probably a small group). But who knows maybe they are working on something completely different.

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:

I don't think is Fire Emblem because of SMT x FE (unless with Sega buying Atlus, the project was cancelled or delayed). Advance Wars has never been on a console to my knowledge, so don't think that's what they are working. Game&Wario just released this year so another Wario game is also out of the question. 

So out of the poll options Paper Mario is the one that makes most sense (Pushmo is a small game so if they are working on it, is probably a small group). But who knows maybe they are working on something completely different.

there was a GameCube Advance Wars

A HD Paper Mario? With deep RPG elements? Count me in!

Darc Requiem said:
the_dengle said:
Fire Emblem Pleaseeeeee!

You are thinking of the SMTxFE game. There hasn't been a standalone FE game announced for Wii U.

That's exactly what I'm thinking of. I'm also thinking that Nintendo won't be making two Fire Emblem games for the same console at the same time.

tbh idk why you guys like TTYD that much, it was great sure, but i think that SPM is better ^^