By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony fans are laughably defending the PS4

This is funny.

Around the Network

There will be tears.

The PS5 Exists. 

blkfish92 said:

I'm quite sure you're not serious, so here you go.

FattyDingDong said:

It makes me laugh so much when I see Sony sheeps trolling on the internet, leaving hateful posts on Xbox articles, saying things like "Xbox One has no games". I honestly hope they are being sarcastic because there is no denying that the Xbox One makes PS4 look like a complete piece of trash. Xbox One doesn't only have the most games but it also has the best games. Just to name a few Titanfall, Dead Rising 3, Ryse: Son of Rome, Quantum Break, Forza 5 etc. Every single one of those games i just listed puts the entire PS4 launch games to shame. This is not opinion, this is fact. I mean what does the PS4 have? Please tell me. Killzone is boring in my opinion. And inFamous from what I saw it looks like a watered down version of Crackdown 1 on xbox 360.  

Don't get me wrong I mean the PS4 isn't a totally bad console. If you have small hands, and like indie games then that's a console for you. But if you really want a next gen experience with superior online and quality titles then the Xbox One is the only right choice. 

What do you think?

UPDATE: I confess that I exagerrated it all little bit too much. But I honestly think that the Xbox One is the superior console. This is truely how i feel i am not trolling despite what the Sony fans delude themselves into believing.

it is xbox fanboys are are laugghably defending xbone..after what microsoft tried to did with the gamers...they didn't giva a eff about gamers..later when no one was willing to buy their creepy box..then they did what we know as 180..i would never trust them...

No Fucks being given here...

Around the Network

classy as always.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread for obvious reasons.

For all the people on page one & two waiting for shitstorm, getting popcorn etc.

Really? Realllllly?

Like this guy isn't even trying. To cause a shitstorm you need to make some valid points that will sting and hurt the fanbase hard, so they will get the bait, start defending etc. And chaos begins.

Here? Please. Xbone has gaems!!!!! Titanfall, Ryse!!! Have you seen Titanfall!!!??? Sony fanboys pathetic!!!! Defensive fanboys!!! Xbone superior!!! Noone will bait for that. That's just not enough facts, nor quality.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!