By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Poor kid punished for looking at his X-mas gifts early. (He wanted a 360)

I like Bacon said:

^Your sig offends me, everyone knows that I'm really Nintendo's number on*is shot*

XD!!! j/k!

no - I AM NINTENDO's #1 FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

wow, what a horrible parents, I find it funny how people here try to justify it by saying "oh, he got an xbox in the end". well, did you KNOW that for sure? All I am seeing is some poor guys getting traumatized by his family

disgusting jokes with no intelligence to speak of. "We can't afford an xbox"... well, don't get the box just to trick your kids then. And I can't think of another who deserves to live under middle-income bracket.

;)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Does that little face hint sarcasm?

That's just messed up.... no kid deserves to go through that. I hope they gave him the 360 from that box later that day. I can't imagine how awful that kid must have felt. You just don't do that to your child. Not funny at all!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Is horrible, they broke his child's heart and make fun of it, thats all I have to say...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

How do you people know he got the 360 in the end?

I suppose one would wonder where did they get just the box?

Yeah, it was soo mean, but apparently, they replaced the xbox in the box after his mom made him try the clothes on.

Happened on my birthday, ahaha, my friends got me a box, I open it, and there's a box of dollarama honey ring cereal.

Inside was buried CoD4 so everything was awesome :D
But I also heard that my friend received a small box with a single cabbage in it for his birthday.

Yeah, I finally have a sig.

ArtofAngels said:
How do you people know he got the 360 in the end?

I suppose one would wonder where did they get just the box?

Well, all we can really do is trust the original video uploader who responded to the first few comments saying that the kid did receive his xbox.

Yeah, I finally have a sig.

People who are calling this kids parents bad, are fools. If any of my kids looked at their christmas gifts early, I'd do the exact same thing, AND I would return what I got them. Kids got no comprehension of self control and discipline these days and it's only going to get worse as these "kids" turn into adults with no sense of morality or integrity. Get off your horses people, they're doing their kid a favour.

>I suppose one would wonder where did they get just the box?

working at bestbuy, I have TONS of xbox mockup boxes laying all over the place.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)