By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Would you like to see a sequel to Lego City undercover?

I'd love to! Actually just started this game the other day, haven't gotten too far yet but so far it's a blast! Really really fun, and great-looking to boot!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

Ryan, do you know if the Lego City bundle is also coming to the US?

Shortiloe said:
Well, I guess it can hit the Million-Border easily. Why? The more Wii Us sold, the more of the older games will sell. We saw it with ZombiU. When Pikmin 3 came out, Zombi U is since then making an appearance every week now in the US. And don't forget about the Lego City Undercover Bundle in Europe!

It was a lot of fun that I had with this game. Frank Honey was absolutely funny. For the sequel I wish the cars would have more differences in speed an other stuff like this.

Very true. This game will have legs, and Nintendo's investment in it will pan out. I would love to see a sequel.

The game is on my list of next games to purchase... I hope to bring back good impressions later on...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

I need to get it but a a 38 year old its hard to walk into a store and buy a copy.
I remember buying a copy of the Beast wars fighting game and my GF giving me hell cause the clerh said it was for 5 year olds

Around the Network

I loved this game! I would love to see a squeal maybe in like 2015. There is so many good games coming out next year that I might skip on it. I really only bought the game because of the drought.

Yes, yes I would. It's a game which not only I enjoyed, but everyone else around me did as well. Really brought everyone together which I didn't anticipate.

And a sequel could be bigger (with music!), longer story, more "true" side missions, less linear story...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

sure why not...but with better framerate this time aroun plz

ListerOfSmeg said:
I need to get it but a a 38 year old its hard to walk into a store and buy a copy.
I remember buying a copy of the Beast wars fighting game and my GF giving me hell cause the clerh said it was for 5 year olds

Do you have children? Say your buying it for your sons Birthday lol

Yeah it was so fun and I spent a while playing it and didn't even get hardly any of the collectibles