By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Would you like to see a sequel to Lego City undercover?

One of the bright sparks in the Wii U game catalogue is the brilliant Lego City Undercover. Full of humor, fun gameplay and likeable characters such as Chase McCain and Frank Honey, the game is also huge. I have spent around 40 plus hours on the game and still have tons to do/find, its great value for money.

I would love for a sequel or another game in the franchise..how did you find it? would you like to see more Lego City? do you think it was popular enough for another outing. Post your thoughts :)

Around the Network

I would love to play a sequel starring Frank Honey...
I also feel like I should play the 3DS prequel...
Has anyone on here played it???

Have a nice day...

YES!

Loved the game. Missions, other objectives, exploring the city... had a lot of fun!

leedlelee said:
I would love to play a sequel starring Frank Honey...
I also feel like I should play the 3DS prequel...
Has anyone on here played it???

I too am interested in the 3DS prequel, its just finding the time to purchase and play...damn backlog and steady stream of Wii U games.

i'd like to see all lego games being like that(but on other plattforms as achievements/trophys are a real big motivation to explore every corner of the city)

Around the Network

Absolutely yes of course without a doubt. Did that answer the question hehe? But seriously it was a great game both my son and I enjoyed playing and beating it. Hell we still play it to try and find all the hidden parts scattered throughout the game.

I would love a sequel it is a great game. This time through spend enough time and add all the bell and whistles that are usually in other Lego games, ie multiplayer.

I would love to see a sequel with the addition of a water pistol or de-lego gun. I want to shoot robbers and make their lego pieces fall apart. It's such a rich game with lots of fun puzzles that kids and adults can both enjoy. Especially when high above the city on sky scrapers.

Yeah I love games like this.

Excellent game, a must have for everyone. I am just sad how gamers are turning their heads from Wii U titles. I hope Wii U become another 3DS for that solely reason.