By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will PS3 Reach 10Mil This Week?

hahahah crazzyman , i was just waiting for that =P

what about GFK german numbers that show ps3 overtracked by 100k there ^^

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

Hey Crazzyman, the PS3 is under tracked in Iceland too...

Good to see this site is still going 

nope, unless adjustments are made

10 million next week i reckon

but devil may cry is realeased this week in usa and europe

Around the Network

not this week but I'll say within 20,000 tho

darthdevidem01 said:
@crazzyman

sorry mods...but

Crazzyman just shut up....

it's people like you who give a really bad name to us Ps3 fans..

I'm going to have to disagree, its emo avatars that give PS3 owners a bad name. 

Actually, the number people were questioning most was the official Sony number of 11 million for the fiscal year, which was recently lowered to 9.5 million for the fiscal year. Only people who were misinformed or trying to distort the truth brought up the 11 million LTD number.

I don´t think it will pass 10M, I think it will fall short with 5 000 units.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

it's definitely possible, it's just not likely, it will miss by about 30-40k most likely, but you never know, DMC might just push PS3 over 10million mark

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)