By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Penello "really, really sorry" that the Xbox One UI hasn't been publicly shown

ethomaz said:
JoeTheBro said:
It's close enough to the 360 and windows 8. A public showing isn't really needed.

Sorry but it is... how do you want to sell a console without show it UI? And MS knows that.

OP. MS is finishing the UI yet... I expect some video or trailer soon.

I certainly don't care much about the UI. In this day an age, most UIs are sleek and smooth. It's the games and functionalities that sell. 

Around the Network
chapset said:
maybe it's the secret sauce? Could the UI over clock the cpu to 3.2Ghz? we don't know, I've never seen anyone said it couldn't, I bet you can download more ram with it

I was going to say something along these lines as the magical date is almost upon us. opps, forgot my wink.... ;)

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

I expect them to be rolling out weekly videos about the UI, games, Xbox One console itself, etc starting in a few weeks all the way up to launch. Would be a good way to market the console to get the push going for a month straight before launch. Don't need to release the videos quite yet, but need to start very soon.

Really not trying to be Off Topic here or anything, but has Sony even given any public showings of their PS4 UI? I mean, as far as I can remember, they've only shown some promotion videos that could be entirely concept and not live, obviously.

Just curious. If anyone knows, they can PM me so as to not go off topic.

nightsurge said:

Really not trying to be Off Topic here or anything, but has Sony even given any public showings of their PS4 UI? I mean, as far as I can remember, they've only shown some promotion videos that could be entirely concept and not live, obviously.

Just curious. If anyone knows, they can PM me so as to not go off topic.

Like a boss.

That was the first time... after UI videos, PAX live, TGS live, etc.

Around the Network

They'll show it when it's finished! Jeez guys... be patient! ;)

Didn't they show the Xbox One UI at the reveal and E3?

http://www.polygon.com/2013/5/21/4349972/xbox-one-user-interface

Vasto said:

That was a slide show and the guys used a button hidden in the pocket... not live UI... MS didn't showed nothing until now.

ethomaz said:
Vasto said:

That was a slide show... not live UI.

What do you mean slide show? I seem to remember the guy using his hands to navigate and saying the words Go Home when he wanted to go back to the home screen. I will have to check those videos again.

I think ms is behinds that's why they have not shown it

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3