By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Clean sweep for Obama

Obama probabably has a lot of momentum going into the potomac primary(my primary buh...to young to vote)

yay i don't have skool on tues. b.c of this!!!

Around the Network

Obama leads in Maine, where Clinton was supposed to win. He also won a Grammy today. It was a good weekend for him.

Go Obama! Love to see him as the next PM of the USA :)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Entroper said:

I am shocked beyond words. Are those clips from a real speech by a serious candidate in the presidental elections of the United States? How many people voted for him?

Shit like this was supposed to go extinct during the fucking renaissance. -_-

shams said:
Go Obama! Love to see him as the next PM of the USA :)

Silly Australian. Congrats on dumping Howard, by the way. I stopped paying attention to the results when his government was defeated, but did he really lose his seat?

Around the Network
Parokki said:

I am shocked beyond words. Are those clips from a real speech by a serious candidate in the presidental elections of the United States? How many people voted for him?

An awful lot of conservatives voted for him, crazy enough.  Fear is too good a selling point in the US.

Parokki said:

Have you heard Huckabee yet?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

It's official: Obama just won Maine ... dang it boy - he's got the big mo rollin' his way!

Obama's victory speech from Richmond, VA last night: http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Obama_Hope_monger

madskillz said:
It's official: Obama just won Maine ... dang it boy - he's got the big mo rollin' his way!

Hillary is trying to force the DNC to bring in Florida and Michigan to derail him

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)