By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who thinks Resident Evil 4 is scary

Scary? No. But there were moments of course, for example when the burning guy on the Island comes running towards you, or the bodybag in the container...
However, compared to REmake, it's not scary at all of course. Like BluJay said, just intense.

EDIT: By the way, forget those dogs. The zombies falling through the window, THAT was freaky. 

I drink your milkshake.

Around the Network

Dude, I can barely manage to play it alone. And then only at daytime. The game freaks me out!

1/ ur first RE is always the scariest RE u will play

2/ regenerator where insanely good
except this, it is not enought scary cause u can easly face everything (too much ammo) ...

3/ still a very good action game

Time to Work !

the only bit that really scared me was when youre in that little maze, and you hear a chansaw start up. i was thinking "where is it!?!" then i went into the building to escape, and hes in there.

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

It had it's moments, indeed the chainsaw guys and when you have to use the infrared lens to shoot the Plaga's research subjects.

But on the whole it's nothing compared to REmake.

It was an intense game though.

Around the Network

Not even a second of it.

Best part of the game was in that village in the begining, the one you can play in that minigame later, when you still don't have much ammo and zombies just come from everywhere and that's the original RE feel.

Until you find that shotgun and start blowing them up, oh i hate this game.

Also, being decapitated with a chainsaw or claws is nothing compared to being eaten alive and becoming another zombie.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Same as Zucas ... the part where the potatosac-head chainsaw man came afthe me in the village ... it allways made me piss my pants . Oh , and the Bell sisters to :o

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

libellule said:
1/ ur first RE is always the scariest RE u will play

2/ regenerator where insanely good
except this, it is not enought scary cause u can easly face everything (too much ammo) ...

3/ still a very good action game

I don't think it's because of that. In my opinion, it wasn't scary because every room you went into had like 10 guys you had to kill. Forget any kind of overlying story, you merely went from room to room and shot things up until they stopped moving and did it so much that only certain things like dogs jumping at you in the garden maze, the needle guys you have to kill with the thermal scope'd rifle, and set peices like that were the only things that would really suprise you.

In fact, I think some of the enemies were so stupid that I began to just laugh at them. For example, if they're a level above you they wont jump down at you, they'll look like they trip and fall down which ends them up on their back with a humurous *thud*.

the game has it moments like when the chainsaw ladies appear that was just awesome.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

I think most of you are lieing. I was scared like hell by the first enemy with a new head after the first one was shot off.

When the dogs came at me, I almost threw the remote away and ran out of the room :/

That game shouldn't be rated 15+

I gave the game up when those blue guys you have to hit in different places came, it just got too boring/scary.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS