By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What happened to Forza's reflections?

fatslob-:O said:

That was a pretty deep downgrade right there lol.

Yeah tell me about it. This thread would've been to 60 comments now, if the article was about someone telling us how great the game was going to look. Some people just want this thread to die already, hence the silence.

Around the Network
Somini said:
fatslob-:O said:

That was a pretty deep downgrade right there lol.

Yeah tell me about it. This thread would've been to 60 comments now, if the article was about someone telling us how great the game was going to look. Some people just want this thread to die already, hence the silence.

Must be painful for others to see it bumped back up though lol.

Reflection missing or not, it's nice to see PS owners more interested in this game than anyone else.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Nsanity said:
Reflection missing or not, it's nice to see PS owners more interested in this game than anyone else.

I don't think most of them care for driveclub though but you could be right.

Nsanity said:

I think it's just nice to see some attention for this game, whether it be from PS fans or not. Don't you think so?

Around the Network
Nsanity said:

So what your insinuating is everyone on this thread is a PS owner, and none are are just gamers interested in one of the better racing games on the market? Okay, a tad ignorant but okay. OT: Game is gonna look fine, Its still running at 1080P and 60FPS. Though I'm more interested in the next Forza Horizion/Vista, Forza needs to embrace what it is rather than pretend it's some racing sim/realistic racing game.

Clouds...

gooch_destroyer said:
Clouds...

LOL

Didn't they say they were planning to offload some rendering to the cloud? Perhaps the 180 jeopardized some of the asset planning in this game.

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

allblue said:
Didn't they say they were planning to offload some rendering to the cloud? Perhaps the 180 jeopardized some of the asset planning in this game.

I doubt it unless the servers are so advanced that they don't provide alot of latency.