By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What happened to Forza's reflections?

kirby007 said:
AND WOW you people need to stop being jelly about forza

every cloud remark and what not deserves a warning, not that the mods care for anti xbox one bullshit

Have you seen that pic.. Not jelly anymore. :/

"anti xbox one"? By being on topic? The cloud.. Please. You deserve a warning yourself every time you pretend the cloud can save the world.

Around the Network

I wonder why, it doesn't make sense.

These screenshots rally don't look that good period. The gameplay might look look better in motion, but in stills, the car details look terrible. :/

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

JoeTheBro said:
kirby007 said:
AND WOW you people need to stop being jelly about forza

every cloud remark and what not deserves a warning, not that the mods care for anti xbox one bullshit

And yet you don't deserve a warning for this post?

kirby007 said:
video is from a biased person using OLD footage trying to troll forza's perfection

You didn't even read the OP for pete's sake and instead just jumped in to call ME (the guy who made the OP, which you clearly didn't comprehend) a troll.

i probably do thats why i reported myself to get some mod in here and deal with this mess because this anti xbox One rally is getting on my tits

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Somini said:

I already explained what i meant. I can't help it that he refuses to read properly. What's so interesting about repeating the same sentence over and over? It's hopeless and i leave it at that. The resolution thing is made important by the same people who bring it up when Drive Club is discussed. So i don't know why it's supposed to be a non-issue when it concerns a game like Forza 5 or Ryse!

Like i said, it's hopeless discussing this and i'll stop before i "give" some people more chances to continue the derailing.

So you won't admit you just had no idea what you were talking about and are instead carrying on this BS about just trying to educate us on some games not being native 1080p on Xbone.

Except, of course, the post that you replied to was strictly talking Forza 5. So you're essentially admitting to derailing the thread with negative BS about other games. And then have the nerve to tell others to get back on topic. Please. It's adorable, but thanks for ruining the thread. You know what helps threads stay on track? Not having people come in spouting off inaccurate, off topic BS. Just a little heads up for future reference. Hope that helps.

Around the Network

... The brown car in the front is dirty, therefore no reflections... but does in the back.

The red car looks like it has reflections in both... so not sure what your on about there.

Why would anyone be jelly about Forza? Its one of xbox flagship, sure it will looks good, its a AAA game. Comparing it to Drive Club in that thread just doesnt make any sense, not related one bit. Probably that both games are not working with the same amount of $.

That screen is a bit scary though, how comes it can look that bad? A quick change of POV and texture/reflection did not load quickly enough? 

anyway, that game looks pretty good but not impressive. Pre baked lighting is a big turnoff, smoke and mirrors again. 

RIP ps3, xbox360.

welcome home ps4 and X1

Heckon said:

Why would anyone be jelly about Forza? Its one of xbox flagship, sure it will looks good, its a AAA game. Comparing it to Drive Club in that thread just doesnt make any sense, not related one bit. Probably that both games are not working with the same amount of $.

That screen is a bit scary though, how comes it can look that bad? A quick change of POV and texture/reflection did not load quickly enough? 

anyway, that game looks pretty good but not impressive. Pre baked lighting is a big turnoff, smoke and mirrors again. 

As Kasz said, look at a real car. A dirty one. Its shiny finish will now be matte and you won't see much reflection on it, if at all... 

This thread has de-evolved into a sad pissing contest (although it pretty much actually started that way).

So I'm locking this garbage.

Also, brace yourself because there are possible moderations incoming.

@Hynad the problem is that without reflection, as on the screen it looks like dull and plastic. Cartoonish. I'm pretty sure the final version will not have that kind of issue but still seeing that so close to launch is scary....

RIP ps3, xbox360.

welcome home ps4 and X1