By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One Named Exclusive Video Game Console on Toys “R” Us Holiday Hot Toy List

Perhaps the reason it's in the top of the list (ps4 is in the list too) is because there are still Xbox One bundles available for pre-order, all ps4 pre-orders are already sold out.

Around the Network

So no one thinks they threw that in there FOR the parents? Haven't any of you have ever seen commercials for adults mixed in with all of the kid-centric commercials on Nick Jr. or Disney Channel?

Anyway, the FABULOUS 15 is where it's at. It's like the Fab 15, then a bunch of other shit :)

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Yes, yes, the Xbox One make the 'Fabulous Fifteen!'  http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=10811023

There are many great Xbox 360 games for kids, and many Kinect games have them jumping and playing for hours.  Plus Disney, Sesame Street and National Geographic interactive shows and/ or games.  It makes since for Xbox One to be featured in a kids catalog.  I don't think they would be doing it if they didn't think it would sell.

I think it probably worse news for the Nintendo. WiiU.  As other pointed out, is a rather surprising turn against that other console manufacture. (Yes, I know its still in the 36, but missing out front page feature this early could be a bad forshadowing for their North America efforts.)

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

ListerOfSmeg said:
I think some money had to change hands for that one. Nintendo and Sony both are more popular than anything MS has ever released.

Best thing about this though is someone is calling the X1 a toy. I consider all consoles to be toys but some people like to act like that only applies to Nintendo products

Well you did get banned, Forget it.

No Pokemon. So doomed.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network
Gamecube said:
iamdeath said:

The numbers on Vgchartz and every source ever released heavily favour PS4, even in the US, but if you want to stay in denial that's on you. It won;t be tight..at all, expecially world wide.

Google is your friend.

Remember, if it's on the internet it has to be true. 

Vgchartz pre-orders are always off. Also, PS4 Pre-orders are sold out, so the gap has to close. Your going to see both sell out until after christmas. Then it is up to MS marketing machine to fix the launch and remind people they have the best games ( which they are already doing a good job off, they haven't even started). Sony fans are all up in arms because it's a rocky start, the system HAS NOT SOLD YET! Next christmas we can have this talk, XBOX ONE is going to be selling like hot cakes by then, HALO and by then, no one will remember the DRM issue.

XBox One is going to sell great. I also think it's going to be close like this gen. The first year PS4 will have the advantage but once HALO and price drops, Xbox One will gain momentum. I say first year PS4, second xbox One.

DJEVOLVE said:
Gamecube said:
iamdeath said:

The numbers on Vgchartz and every source ever released heavily favour PS4, even in the US, but if you want to stay in denial that's on you. It won;t be tight..at all, expecially world wide.

Google is your friend.

Vgchartz pre-orders are always off. Also, PS4 Pre-orders are sold out, so the gap has to close. Your going to see both sell out until after christmas. Then it is up to MS marketing machine to fix the launch and remind people they have the best games ( which they are already doing a good job off, they haven't even started). Sony fans are all up in arms because it's a rocky start, the system HAS NOT SOLD YET! Next christmas we can have this talk, XBOX ONE is going to be selling like hot cakes by then, HALO and by then, no one will remember the DRM issue.

XBox One is going to sell great. I also think it's going to be close like this gen. The first year PS4 will have the advantage but once HALO and price drops, Xbox One will gain momentum. I say first year PS4, second xbox One.

Ps3 outsold 360 despite being more expensive and late, a price drop won;'t save MS and magically make them outsell Ps4 WW, how do you think they outsell sony WW? It will not happen, and it won't be that close.

Halo, Sony will annouce uncharted and other big exclusives and PS4 will continue sailing. 360 had halo. Halo is not god, it is not going to single handedly make MS outsell the PS4, not even close. Playstation is too strong and has advantages this gen it never had last.

PS: Sony will end up dropping the price of PS4 eventually, like every console ever made. MS isn't gonna start dropping the price in the first year.

toys r us was the WORST job i ever had. I hated xmas, the sorry ass bitchy parents who would throw shit at you and cuss you out if your shitty store machine goes down and they cant swipe their gift cards or credit cards....

for a toys r us standpoint about kids, if what they said was even close to truth, they would be promoting the wiiu. most kid friendly system out with most kid games. clearly a money hat situation. which is fine, it is just easy to see through and makes it seem shallow.

Damn it's up there with Crazy Cart and Monkey Pet, what an honor.

DJEVOLVE said:
Gamecube said:
iamdeath said:

Google is your friend.

You're using logic, logic is a thinking mans game. We don't want your kind around here:). j/k