By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Update:The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (Now on MetaCritic 90)!

I'm a little surprised since the original one has 95-96? Well, are just 5 reviews.

Around the Network

Gamespot gave luigis mansion 2 a 6.5. Thought they'd give WW like a 7

Knowing Tom McShea from Gamespot is a Mario fanboy, 3D World is a guaranteed 10/10 like Galaxy 2.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/17/the-legend-of-zelda-the-wind-waker-hd-review

Given 9.8 by IGN

The original was at 96, which was a score so good that by today's standards that would be 106 at least. In that sense 88 is bad .

Seriously, it's fine. It'll get a little higher, I think it'll end on 91. Ocarina 3D got a 93 I think, so just a couple point below that.

Around the Network

So much for gamespot being biased when this HD remaster scored higher than zelda SS.

Roma said:
Pavolink said:

Honestly, I'll be dissapointed if it ends below 90. The original got a 96 and this is an "improvement". Not that I was expecting anything above 95, but a 90-93.

well OoT got a lower score as well even though that was an improvement

you going to buy it?

great score though I still don't see the need to get this game myself

Yes. Unfortunately, not the limited edition. Maybe for christmas or the next year.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Very looking forward to playing it. Never played the original. Even though I had a Gamecube. >.<

Scores making sense so far. Having the remake score lower than the original, especially with few substantial changes, makes sense, though it kind of reflects the problem of progress with average-based scores.

I believe in honesty, civility, generosity, practicality, and impartiality.

Update, now a 90 up from 88 yesterday!