By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Update:The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (Now on MetaCritic 90)!

Good, obviously Gamespot ridiculous as usual. Can't expect much more for a remake.

AstroMaSSi rules

Around the Network

Well. We all remember the GS community's meltdown after GTA 5 "only" scored 9.0.

Imagine of LOZ: TWW HD scored higher? That 8.0 is prolly there to make sure they don't recieve death threats from these peopleXD

pezus said:
Incubi said:
Well. We all remember the GS community's meltdown after GTA 5 "only" scored 9.0.

Imagine of LOZ: TWW HD scored higher? That 8.0 is prolly there to make sure they don't recieve death threats from these peopleXD

There was a meltdown? Yesterday?

Where have you been?

People were attacking Carolyn petit with discusing comment about being transgender and calling for her to get fired because she gave GTA V a 9 for a couple of criticisms about misogynism

The Nintendo fans in the IGN chat are so immature! they are complaining that WW only got a 9.8!! wtf is wrong with some people! 9.8 is near perfect!

If Ocarina 3D was any indicator, this game will end up in the 89 to 92 range. If that ends up being right, I'll be pleased.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network
Pavolink said:

Honestly, I'll be dissapointed if it ends below 90. The original got a 96 and this is an "improvement". Not that I was expecting anything above 95, but a 90-93.

Times have changed.

Mainly GameSpot.

Pavolink said:

Honestly, I'll be dissapointed if it ends below 90. The original got a 96 and this is an "improvement". Not that I was expecting anything above 95, but a 90-93.

this is also a remake, the original obviously wasnt.

think-man said:
The Nintendo fans in the IGN chat are so immature! they are complaining that WW only got a 9.8!! wtf is wrong with some people! 9.8 is near perfect!

Whoa, 9.8! Damn, that's higher than I expected from IGN. Getting more and more excited for this game :)

pezus said:
Incubi said:

There was a meltdown? Yesterday?

You don't have to go to GS for that. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=168651&page=1

think-man said:

Because in today's reviews 9s and 10s just handed out like free candy on Halloween, in the past if a game got a 9.8 it was 1 of the greatest games of all time yet today people complain about it.... Seems as though its the reviewers fault people are so spoiled to high scores. (Im not saying either WWHD or GTAV didnt deserve the scores they are receiving btw)