By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft teases GTA V in Watch dogs ad

Tagged games:

Ubisoft has a good sense of humor. They are saying, wait for watch dogs by playing GTA V. I laughed when I saw this.

Source: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=679697

Around the Network

I don't think so, that's why I'm waiting for the next gen version :)

I'll be going on the 29th November, waiting for the PS4 version

I like it

Interested in seeing the WiiU port since they have the PS4 team working on it

Around the Network

Nice ad...but I'm not interested in the game.

Ouch. And I tought MY self-esteem was low...all this ad conveys: H-hey. D-don't forget about us, ...please...? Guys...?

Something looks off with the gameplay to me^

Like it! They don't pretend they are not directly competing with GTA V with Watch Dogs, don't act like it does not exist, but make a good remark to buy their game instead. I may not be as hyped for WatchDogs as I am for GTA V but still, will probably play it first. If there's no PS4 port of GTA V by holidays 2014, then it will be the time to dust off my PS3 and play it there.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Chris1596 said:
I'll be going on the 29th November, waiting for the PS4 version

Cool ad, but I was thinking the same. I will get a PS4 with Killzone and Watchdogs, Driveclub is free for PSN PLUS, so, I will have 3 cool games to play at launch. I hate CofDuty, so, no Ghosts, Battlefield is cool, but I love Killzone, will get Battlefield later.

I hated Assassins Creed 3, so, I don´t know if I will give them a second chance, the hand-holding and "the game play itself" mechanics dorve me crazy.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.