By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is the wait for next gen agonizing for people? In about 2 months! It's actually coming! Can you believe it?

Can you wait?

It's killing me 3 23.08%

Damn, the newest breaking bad episode! 0 0%

"Cries" No, No! 0 0%

Hell no, bitch! 3 23.08%

You're Goddamn right! 0 0%

Say my name! 0 0%

Heisenberg. 4 30.77%

I am the one who knocks! 1 7.69%

lol 0 0%

yes I can, boooooo! 2 15.38%

Total:13
JOKA_ said:
BloodyRain said:
JOKA_ said:
The wait seems pretty long, but GTAV will fill the 2 months

Off Topic: MS is pulling a Sony when it comes to advertising. Well not really, Sony's was waaaaaaaaay worse for the PS3 (eggs, baby dolls, etc), but MS's ads are just, I don't know. I feel like their trying to be epic but they just come off the wrong way. I get their intention, but the execution is off somehow.

I thought the football ad/commercial was pretty good for what it was aiming for.  There physical ads are kind of weird though.

Oh yeah I forgot, good call.  That was really stellar.  I guess I just mean these print ads.

I have no clue what they are doing with their print ads either. I thought the beta test ad was just some random internet mockup, just seems so weird lol

Around the Network

a) Launch games
b) I got a PC so most third party games will be on there anyway with better graphics

So, no

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Yeah, I can't wait. The PS4 has so much potential... of course it needs proper software to fullfil it, and I think 2014 will already show what next-generation is about. After experiencing what certain developers were able to achieve with the PS3, I would get the PS4 even for the promise of what's to come and their track record.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

I can't wait for next gen. I'll finally be able to play games like Call of Duty: Ghosts and Assassin's Creed IV which I couldn't play before... I guess those people who are excited are really into killzone and knack?

Well sadly It my be two mouths for most of you, but I have to wait untill Feb22 for Japanese release(T_T)

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku