By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One has been “Beta Tested in the Future” ad states

User acceptance test = beta testing

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
Frequency said:
Or what they mean is the early adopters will be the lab rats while they finish the OS

This applies to both systems.

The haters are working so hard to try and put down the XB1, they are even after the advertising.

kirby007 said:

Beta is before release... it just not a term that is used in a positive light when talking about the future (i.e when a product is going to release). In the future it will be Beta tested???. Poor use of english.

If there is so much confusion on what they are trying to say in a gaming forum, expect end users to go ... "What".

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

landguy1 said:
The haters are working so hard to try and put down the XB1, they are even after the advertising.

hate? I don't hate anything that is a piece of electronics, a bad ad is a bad ad period.  If sony or nintendo did this I'd say the same thing. It is a stupid headline.

Around the Network

This device is ahead of its time. When they tried to test it, they tested it in the future. More advanced than any device in the market (PS4).

iamdeath said:
landguy1 said:

hate? I don't hate anything that is a piece of electronics, a bad ad is a bad ad period.  If sony or nintendo did this I'd say the same thing. It is a stupid headline.

Well, it just so happens that htis ad is from M$ then?  Based on your posting history, that is unlikely.  Now, if you posted a half dozen ads from Nintendo and Sony that are "bad", then I would believe your statement.

landguy1 said:
iamdeath said:
landguy1 said:

Well, it just so happens that htis ad is from M$ then?  Based on your posting history, that is unlikely.  Now, if you posted a half dozen ads from Nintendo and Sony that are "bad", then I would believe your statement.

It is just a bad ad.

As iamdeath has said, it doesnt matter if it was any of them, people would say the same. Let's be honest at the moment Nintendo are the kings of poor advertising recently.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Madword said:
kirby007 said:

Beta is before release... it just not a term that is used in a positive light when talking about the future (i.e when a product is going to release). In the future it will be Beta tested???. Poor use of english.

If there is so much confusion on what they are trying to say in a gaming forum, expect end users to go ... "What".

Trolls go what and sow confusion
any objective person will not go trough all this effort

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

They beta tested the gpu inside an other gpu in the future, the rumors were true hoooooray

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.