By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Unicorns Request Apology From The Mod Team

Tagged games:

DD_Bwest said:
Welcome back!

but umm.. the dGPU might be fake.. But Unicorns are real! and dont you be saying otherwise ;)

I love unicorns.

Around the Network

Good luck.

ethomaz said:

fatslob-:O said:

An indirect attack was still an attack you had implied that the other side was delusional and they were but still that is no way for you to make a stealthy attack.

The guys the supported the rumor were delusionals... not the MS fanbase... it was not a indirect... it was direct.

You still attacked the users and thats what counts for modernation by the way look up in the dictionary by what I meant what indirect.

An indirect attack was still an attack you had implied that the other side was delusional and they were but still that is no way for you to make a stealthy attack.

So what you are saying is, "it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck... but dont you dare call it a duck"

Pussification of the world. We cant call people out because how dare we hurt peoples feelings when they are wrong

@spurgeonryan

I know that but I can't stay quiet about that... so I will accept the consequences.

Axum said I was rude about my second comment and I was banned because that... rude? really?

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:

So what you are saying is, "it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck... but dont you dare call it a duck"

Pussification of the world. We cant call people out because how dare we hurt peoples feelings when they are wrong

They were wrong but an indirect attack isn't acceptable on his part. Ethomaz was right but what is wong was his attack.

people get away with shit 10times worse then what etho said and nothing ever happens to them. Maybe we need to start reporting them on mass

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

They were wrong but an indirect attack isn't acceptable on his part. Ethomaz was right but what is wong was his attack.

I undestand... next time the only right answer when a thread asked to you "who will look like fool about...?" will be ME... because ME is the only answer not banable in that thread... funny was that only I was banned after all.

ethomaz said:

I undestand... next time the only right answer when a thread asked to you "who will look like fool about...?" will be ME... because ME is the only answer not banable in that thread.

i said it in that thread as well that it was stupid to allow it to be open,   its a thread specific for people to attack the other side. what did they expect to come of it.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

ethomaz said:

@spurgeonryan

I know that but I can't stay quiet about that... so I will accept the consequences.

Axum said I was rude about my second comment and I was banned because that... rude? really?

Yeah, you wont get anywhere with axumblade. He refuses to listen to reason. Instead of reversing the bans he agrees are bullshit he just makes a note for the next one to not increase. He did it twice with me