By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Predictions: How many weeks in a row will PS3 outsell 360 WW

Worldwide PS3 has now outsold the 360 for 10 weeks.

My guess it will do it at least for another 11 weeks straight, so 21 weeks all in all.

Lost my faith in VGChartz. Too many stupid and ignorant Americans, even as moderators.

It's a shame, really. "The Boss" should do something radical about this Americanization, but it seems hardly feasible, so my days here are numbered.

Around the Network

dose it really matter who cares.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

All of them, no sweat. There's no real reason that PS3 should decline this year, quite the contrary.
I believe that the 360 will never keep pace with the PS3 ever again from this point on.

Sherlock99 said:
dose it really matter who cares.

Its fine if you don't, but that is not cnosidered valuable input. Others may care for things non-Nintendo even if you don't, if no one did there'd only be a Nintendo forum, and boy would this site be boring for its narrow sight.

i think ps3 will outsell 360 week by week until some good price cuts from microsoft.

(\__/)
( -'.'-)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Around the Network

i think about 5 more weeks then 360 will outsell it

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Radziel said:
i think ps3 will outsell 360 week by week until some good price cuts from microsoft.

Price cut certainly will make a difference, but I doubt there is one coming before the summer.

And Sherlock99, actually I do care. I wait for these numbers every week, just to see if PS3 still outsells 360. Certainly, it's not the most important thing in the world, but it's fun and interesting.

Lost my faith in VGChartz. Too many stupid and ignorant Americans, even as moderators.

It's a shame, really. "The Boss" should do something radical about this Americanization, but it seems hardly feasible, so my days here are numbered.

Should continue each and every week until either a price cut or a big game release. Sony need to keep Japan supplied with decent software. They have Yakuza and Lost Planet approaching soon.

Ynwa.

i think it need one year so 31 december 2008

It will outsell it for the rest of the year, and a portion of 09 until GOW 2 comes out, which will cause a small spike for 360 sales, and then bam, GOW 3 (God of War 3) and Final Fantasy XIII will hit shelves and PS3 will be back on top again.