By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony has no Plans to release PS Vita TV in US and Europe

The fuck Sony? It better comes early next year!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

Sony is nat going to launch two home consoles at the same time and confuse consumers. The west gets ps4 and Japan gets Vitatv this November. Then early next year the west gets vita tv and Japan gets ps4.

eFKac said:

IMO they are saying this for 1 reason, if they have a official announcement of psv tv it'll lose tons of sales on their handheld. Why? Cuz everybody would rather have a $100 system that does wat vita does+ ps4 functions and much more! People would wait even intill Feb/March if it came out instead of buying a vita. In japan its only a month difference of release for the new vita model and ps vita tv!

Wait I thought this was to save the Vita in the West!?!

WHAT IS LOGIC!?!

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

_crazy_man_ said:
Wait I thought this was to save the Vita in the West!?!

WHAT IS LOGIC!?!

ps vita>>>vita so this makes no sense (OP). Half the price, double the usage imo lol

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
tbone51 said:
eFKac said:

IMO they are saying this for 1 reason, if they have a official announcement of psv tv it'll lose tons of sales on their handheld. Why? Cuz everybody would rather have a $100 system that does wat vita does+ ps4 functions and much more! People would wait even intill Feb/March if it came out instead of buying a vita. In japan its only a month difference of release for the new vita model and ps vita tv!

What is stopping people who REALLY want it from importing it since it should be region free like the Vita?

nothing let them import one!

What the? Sony. Time and time again you prove how fucking stupid you are.

People who I know who don't have Vitas are interested in this.  On multiple forums I've seen people who state they'll be getting one of these instead of a Vita.  There are several people I know where I live who are interested in picking one up, me included. 

It'll cost more to receive this through importing  and being much more affordable, more people who are kind of interested in the Vita but not really, might immediately jump on it.  Just when you think Sony might start making better decisions, they prove how stupid of a company they really are. 

I think I know what it is.  Because fans actually want it.  That's not Sony's mantra right now.  Sony's current mantra is gauge consumers and then give fans the exact opposite of what they're interested in. 

tbone51 said:
eFKac said:

I wouldn't say the Vita and Vita TV are competing for the same sales, despite having similar functions.

This was posted on gamefaqs

https://twitter.com/yosp/statuses/378122954225106945

3DS Friend Code: 5129-2513-0449

NNID: FateShirou ADD ME!

Crosby_87 said:
This was posted on gamefaqs

https://twitter.com/yosp/statuses/378122954225106945

Well I take back what I said then.  Or atleast part of it.  They're still making stupid ass decisions left and right, but atleast they're making good decisions as well.