By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 2 Days 2 Vegas Beta-gameplay

check this out guys

http://www.psu.com/2-Days-2-Vegas-Gameplay--vid18312.php

video is over 300MBs

Direct Download: http://www.psu.com/media/2-days-to-vegas/2days2vegas_gameplay.mov (right click and save as)

my impressions: quite good looking. The lighting is the one thing that caught my eye and looked quite good.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Yeah the lighting seemed pretty good. Wish he would have done more than just walk around though...some interaction or more car stuff would have been cool to see.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
Yeah the lighting seemed pretty good. Wish he would have done more than just walk around though...some interaction or more car stuff would have been cool to see.

well you can tell its an early build. The fact that PSU gets all the content exclusive for a few months is kinda annoying.I'd love to see that video in HD.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

bump

my internet is too slow at home, my ISP is throttling me pretty badly, I will watch it when I get to school.

but, what game is it?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network
kingofwale said:
my internet is too slow at home, my ISP is throttling me pretty badly, I will watch it when I get to school.

but, what game is it?

2 Days 2 Vegas.

And you could downlaod it. 

Not much there, it all looks good, and the animations look nice, but I would like to see some actual gameplay

Munkeh111 said:
Not much there, it all looks good, and the animations look nice, but I would like to see some actual gameplay

we probably will see more at E3