By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My fellow Nintendo fans, why can't we be more like Sony fans?

We understand the consequences of bad sales.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

I agree. I have been thankful for the games that I have gotten on Wii U.

That is the materialist in most people though, always wanting more and nothing will ever be enough.

The Wii U is a fantastic system; it is so fun to play, and despite all of the hate towards it, I think it'll be a big success in the end.

1doesnotsimply

YOU CAN'T TELL ME HOW I NEED TO EXPRESS MY EMOTIONS!!!!

/depressed

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Guess you haven't visited John Lucas new thread, he has the Sony mentality in thinking that its the calm before the storm for the Wii U and many of the Nintendo faithful (~200 posts and growing) believe. I'm calling this a bluff.

But people who have Vita say they are satisfied with the games coming. I mean I kinda hate handhelds (sorry but I do) so I have no opinion on either's library.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network

As soon as I saw this was a Rol thread, I went straight to Quick Replay to post, "Once again people fail to understand the deep and meaningful subtext of the OP."

If the OP is actually not sarcastic in any way, then completely disregard this message.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Wasn't it in fact you (might have been someone else) that said Nintendo fans have a deep desire to be loved, respected, on top blah blah blah?

Probably comes down to the hardware. Everyone with a Vita seems to love it (I don't have one so I don't know). The Wii U however I do have, and it's a bit on the disappointing side.

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

Seece said:
Wasn't it in fact you (might have been someone else) that said Nintendo fans have a deep desire to be loved, respected, on top blah blah blah?

That's news to me. I don't think Nintendo fans deserve to be loved.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Cocky pricks? Disliking all videos that mention the competition? Overly defensive and immature a-holes? No thanks. I'm proud to be a Nintendo fan. I'm there for the game, it's gameplay,and the fun. I could give less a sh*t about the "Gwafiks" and the GDDR5 RAM.

P.S. I'm getting a PS4 and Xbox One at launch. So I'm not a fanboy.

Moderated - Kresnik.