By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One is Hot Property as gamers cross countries to get one

I don't understand while people want any new format straight away, they have so few games. Give it a year or two. It will be cheaper by then most likely.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network

I wouldn't go this far unless the launch line up was a must have day 1!! (personally) which I have never seen.

Xenostar said:
DestructorGT said:
Xenostar said:
thought they confirmed you wont be able to connect to the xbox store from the wrong countries.

Got to admire that dedication tho.

Wait, what? Source please

Apologies i was wrong, Xbox twitter support did say that, but that has since been corrected. 

They now just recomend you wait for your own coutries store, but you can connect to any store as long as you have a payment method that will work. 

So its all fine. 

Oh, ok. Because I'm going to ship one from USA next summer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''You tend to think that there is a big gap between F1 and everything else. F1 is where all the fantastic drivers are, so you just don't know how good you are until you get there''.                  

Jean Alesi

That's fucking hardcore.

It's just that simple.

Jadedx said:
melbye said:
Why can't they just buy a PS4 with a lot less hassle

Because some people (like me for example) do not like sony, playstation, or their games.

Wow.

Around the Network

Maybe people want to buy it in advance because they want to be ready for Titan Fall.

Somini said:
GamechaserBE said:
My Xbox one will come from France :).
I buy my shit in the Netherlands and half of my entertainment from UK(Amazon.UK)

I guess it is not that special living in Europe =p;

Not a smart idea if you ask me. The Xbox One is region free when it comes to retail games, but not digital ones. The last includes DLC.

So think twice before you buy it from abroad. Waiting is annoying, but is a safer bet. Unless you never buy DLC, in that case ignore my comment ;)

France/Belgium belong to the same region so I guess it will be alright =p.  their will be only no Belgian XBL store so I have to download from the France/UK store but that is fine because I can change store region later (I think) :).

sully1311 said:
Jadedx said:
melbye said:

Because some people (like me for example) do not like sony, playstation, or their games.

Wow.

I don't see what is so "Wow" about my statement, many people feel the same way I do.

Jadedx said:
sully1311 said:
Jadedx said:
melbye said:

Wow.

I don't see what is so "Wow" about my statement, many people feel the same way I do.

Wow for me too, i mean you not like sony as i not like microsoft, don't like their microsoft brand as you not like playstation brand, but, not like every game they make ? yeah just wow.... i know i like some microsoft game and its why i have buy a 360 back in time. i cannot even trust there is  someone who can't find any game they like on competitor, sony, microsft or nintendo.

Jadedx said:
sully1311 said:
Jadedx said:
melbye said:

Wow.

So you're telling me you don't like any game that has been on PlayStation? I pretty sure there aren't that many people.