By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Guilty Gear Xrd SIGN is coming to PS3 and PS4

I'm a Guilty Gear fan (hopefully they can fit Baiken into the roster), so I'll definitely pick this game up on release (likely the PS4 version), and hopefully fans can convince Arc System Works to put it out on the Wii U as well.

Around the Network

I'll get this eventually when it comes to the iphone 5C :D

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

CGI-Quality said:
^ ^ I believe Sony is helping fund this guys (as they are rumored to be on a new, exclusive Bloody Roar for PS4). Wouldn't hold my breath on other platforms.

Yeah, the PS4 release date in Japan may be late, but looks like the games will be there. I wonder if there will be more announcements during TGS.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

CGI-Quality said:
^ ^ I believe Sony is helping fund this guys (as they are rumored to be on a new, exclusive Bloody Roar for PS4). Wouldn't hold my breath on other platforms.

im jk lol...

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

"At least PS4 gamers can rest assured that unlike a certain other company, they will have plenty of support several years into the launch of the console without want for content."

That's a bit of a cheap dig.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

Bloody Roar 3 is one of my favorite fighters.  A PS4 release would be awesome.

Bristow9091 said:

"Also, unlike Yakuza Ishin, it's much more likely that Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- will be available stateside much earlier than Sega's feudal-based gangster game. " is the closest I see... not really confirmation o.O

Almost all Guilty Gear titles have came out to the west.  All recent ones have as well.  This will come out over here.

Doesn't look like it has changed since I played guilty gear on Xbox 1 ?

Always thought the characters where awesome but still a "meh" in my opinion

Guilty Gear? Yes!

On PS4? Oh yes!

"Check out the stunning 3D graphics" Wait a minute...hmmm, now I need to see ho wit looks as that took wind out of the sails.

I'm going to get it on the PS4 for sure.