By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

DMJ comments on not having to worry about kids....wow....you sure are young to be talking such utter bullcrap :P.

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

Around the Network
Baddman said:
DMeisterJ said:
Baddman said:
DMeisterJ said:
Baddman said:
it was me who revived this thread lol

Ahh...

So you're the one reviving my virginity to the world.

>_<

lol nah just to vgchartz...but i think you should take up obie sluts offer or do like weezy said find some funkin skanks! you go to college dont you im sure there are plenty there just use a jimmy hat  homie! lol

I like being a virgin. I get to be different, and don't have to worry about STDs/kids.

thats cool i guess your decision dude just dont wait to long and end up like the 40yr old virgin

actually thats not cool dude they made condoms for a reason and if you that worried get the bitch checked at the clinic

Guys, DMJ is a good looking dude. He can easily pick up girlies.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

well he needs to get to work then dont ya think weezy

don't rush it you'll know when the right time comes, when i was about 16 and virgin i took some girl to quite street corner at night and just when we were about to do it i heard a gun shot i just run out of there.

loads of other messed up things used to happen when i tried to lose my virginity i thought someone was playing jokes on me and keep me virgin forever, but then when i was 18 i met a nice girl and everything just felt right

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
Baddman said:
DMeisterJ said:
Baddman said:
it was me who revived this thread lol

Ahh...

So you're the one reviving my virginity to the world.

>_<

lol nah just to vgchartz...but i think you should take up obie sluts offer or do like weezy said find some funkin skanks! you go to college dont you im sure there are plenty there just use a jimmy hat  homie! lol

I like being a virgin. I get to be different, and don't have to worry about STDs/kids.

Hey! Me too!

im a virgin, unlike most people i actually have some respect for myself and women

PS360ForTheWin said:
im a virgin, unlike most people i actually have some respect for myself and women

I thought it was because of this . J/K

You can be a virgin who doesn't respect women, and vice versa. Just because I have respect for women doesn't mean I don't suffer from a never-ending desire to piledrive them. I mean, I say please and thank you.

What does respect have to do with being a virgin? :s If you have sex with a person you don't respect them?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046