By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
GooseGaws said:
@madskillz & pakidan101:

You have both spoken some wise words. It is unfortunate how cheaply sex seems to be perceived by the public at large and certainly by the media. What is meant to be a beautiful gift is constantly squandered and misused.

I blame the media....I mean, c'mon...Desperate Housewives? Sex and the City? I don't know about what anyone else thinks, but doesn't it feel like the media is using the lowest common denominator when trying to figure out how to hook and bait people into watching the shows? What better way to get people's attention than to use sex? I feel like its stuff like this and more get people to feel like sex with anybody that looks remotely beautiful/handsome and makes you happy once in a while is enough of a reason to give it up.

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

Around the Network

^me too cause that is the one that will stick in ur mind

cool48 said:
pakidan101 said:
cool48 said:
pakidan101 said:
cool48 said:
Yes and plan to stay so for a while.

I know you don't have to answer, but is there a particular reason? Seems like everybody gots their own unique reasons for it.

Because I think l there is more than just intercoarse involved in a sexual relationship.

I'm not gonna do it with anyone, it would have to be someone that I'm sure is the right person.

Yeah, same with me. I mean, I understand everybody can do whatever they want, but I wonder if it is special to them anymore.

Yeah and from what I heard, everyone remembers the first time but not the times after that.

I want that first time to be special. 

I don't really remeber the first time, all I remeber about it was where it happened and with who, but I do remember the times that I had great sex. Like the time we went at it so hard we knocked the matress off the bed and kept going. By the end we were both covered in sweat and out of breath. I sure as hell remember that one.

You only remember the first time if it was a mistake. Unfortunately I remeber all of my mistakes very very vividly, probably because they were so unpleasant.

Rugger08 said:
cool48 said:
pakidan101 said:
cool48 said:
pakidan101 said:
cool48 said:

I know you don't have to answer, but is there a particular reason? Seems like everybody gots their own unique reasons for it.

Because I think l there is more than just intercoarse involved in a sexual relationship.

I'm not gonna do it with anyone, it would have to be someone that I'm sure is the right person.

Yeah, same with me. I mean, I understand everybody can do whatever they want, but I wonder if it is special to them anymore.

Yeah and from what I heard, everyone remembers the first time but not the times after that.

I don't really remeber the first time, all I remeber about it was where it happened and with who, but I do remember the times that I had great sex. Like the time we went at it so hard we knocked the matress off the bed and kept going. By the end we were both covered in sweat and out of breath. I sure as hell remember that one.

thank you for that desciption..

Around the Network

@madskillz & pakidan101:

I really couldn't have said it better, I'm personally planning on saving my V card for a while but I do have a special someone that I really love, I would go to the ends of the Earth for her, I want to wait for the right time though it's when both are really ready for it, just like you have to be ready for marriage same goes for sex, both are a gift and should be done with someone you care deeply about, best way I know how to describe it, is even though the both of you are REALLY mad at each other, you still feel that love for them and want nothing but to make things better, just one way to describe love but there's countless others.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Rugger08 said:
cool48 said:
pakidan101 said:
cool48 said:
pakidan101 said:
cool48 said:

I don't really remeber the first time, all I remeber about it was where it happened and with who, but I do remember the times that I had great sex. Like the time we went at it so hard we knocked the matress off the bed and kept going. By the end we were both covered in sweat and out of breath. I sure as hell remember that one.

See, that is exactly my point. You remember the location, the person (which btw, congrats on that at least), but do you remember the feelings you had about the person? About whether you liked the person, whether they even mattered to you then, or matter to you now. If you are still with that person, then thats cool. But if not, doesn't that bother you, even just a little, that they now don't mean very much to you anymore?

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

pakidan101 said:
Rugger08 said:
cool48 said:
pakidan101 said:
cool48 said:
pakidan101 said:
cool48 said:

See, that is exactly my point. You remember the location, the person (which btw, congrats on that at least), but do you remember the feelings you had about the person? About whether you liked the person, whether they even mattered to you then, or matter to you now. If you are still with that person, then thats cool. But if not, doesn't that bother you, even just a little, that they now don't mean very much to you anymore?

I really like your point see like if I ended up doing it with the girl I care about now, I would never regret it because of the feelings I have, if something just crazy happened to break us up I would still love her but most likely if we were broken up it would be some choice where I thought "it was for the best" while I don't think that will happen, we have had a fight of the minds if you understand that where things got bad we didn't talk because of it and when we did talk we said it would be better to be best friends again and thats it.

Even then I still loved her but thought it was for the best, turns out we needed each other ^_^ so yeah, if I did it no regrets as she cares for me as I for her, but we both have the same morals about waiting so I don't even have to deal with that situation, but I do like talking hypothetically haha.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

So what's the deal with losing your virginity? Do you really lose it? I sure remember where mine went! And if you really can lose your virginity, Is that a good thing? I mean, if you can't even remember where it went to, you probably never deserved to give it in the first place!

thank you, thank you. I'm here all night.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
So what's the deal with losing your virginity? Do you really lose it? I sure remember where mine went! And if you really can lose your virginity, Is that a good thing? I mean, if you can't even remember where it went to, you probably never deserved to give it in the first place!

thank you, thank you. I'm here all night.

Encore! Now that was clever and funny! Almost like a real comedian said it.....who's the comedian who made the joke? lol.

Explanation of sig: