By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft's TGS 2013 lineup includes 8 Xbox One games

Tagged games:

Soonerman said:
They're gonna show a dating simulator where you can touch the girl using Kinect. Preorders will surpass PS4 ones in a few weeks!

*minutes

ftfy

Around the Network

The lineup is solid but they definetly need some japanese content reveals.
Their osaka studio is probably working on a big project my bet is on a new ip but i would love to see Lost Odyssey 2,isnt platinum up to something exclusive on Xbox one?
It will be an uphill batle nonetheless but with the right announcements and release date i see MS getting more traction in the japanese market then ever before.

Wright said:
yo_john117 said:

Oh nice, that's coming up soon. Hopefully some good RPGS like a sequal to Lost Odyssey get announced.

I don't get why everyone wants a sequel to Lost Odyssey. I'd rather have a brand new game from Mistwalker!

I'd be completely fine with either. I haven't even finished disc 2 of Lost Odyssey.

yo_john117 said:
Wright said:
yo_john117 said:

Oh nice, that's coming up soon. Hopefully some good RPGS like a sequal to Lost Odyssey get announced.

I don't get why everyone wants a sequel to Lost Odyssey. I'd rather have a brand new game from Mistwalker!

I'd be completely fine with either. I haven't even finished disc 2 of Lost Odyssey.

D: That is HORRIBLE. Especially since the third disc is the best one, 'cause a lot of shit happens during that disc xD

Wright said:
yo_john117 said:
Wright said:

D: That is HORRIBLE. Especially since the third disc is the best one, 'cause a lot of shit happens during that disc xD

I know, I just never really seem to find the time to play it :S

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
Wright said:

Oh, I know that feel. Maybe you got burned off (happens with almost every single JRPG). You just need to forget about the game for one-two months, then force yourself to come back again one day and you'll see how you just finish it!

Anyone hear going? Would love to hear your experiences playing TitanFall and anything else.

Ice Cream Rules in effect, trolls will be served with ice cream and sent on their way.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

KI is the one I would be most excited for, too bad it's digital only.

Two new real guitar games. These are great! :)

Wright said:
yo_john117 said:
Wright said:

Oh, I know that feel. Maybe you got burned off (happens with almost every single JRPG). You just need to forget about the game for one-two months, then force yourself to come back again one day and you'll see how you just finish it!

I took a over two year break between starting and finishing Tales of Vesperia.  Took a even longer break between starting and finishing Blue Dragon.  JRPGS that I finsihed quick this generation are Lost Odyssey, Inifinite Undiscovery, Eternal Sonata and the remakes of FF3, FF4 and Nostalgia on the DS.  Still haven't finished The Last Remnant I started the game twice and I think I'm close to finishing the first disc.