By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
iconeternal said:
5 weeks into quiting, and god it hurts at the moment. Tell me why am I doing it again?

5 weeks? I never got that far.

stupid patches really do nothing for me >:(

Right now I've just been trying to cut down the number of cigarettes I have a day. It seems to be working.

Back in highschool I went through almost 4 packs a week, but now its just one smoke when I wake up, one when I get home from work and maybe a few more spread throughout the day.

Around the Network

Smoked 2 packs a day for eight years straight. Quit cold turkey about a year ago---one of the best decisions I've ever made. It was hell on earth for about 4-5 months, but then the urges started to lessen more and more each month until they PRETTY MUCH have completely disappeared.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

ArtofAngels said:

Yup, recently I've been chain smoking like it's going out of fashion, check out my badass ash tray:

wow, I'm jealous. my ashtray is just a crummy little bowl.

Some of you people don't understand how great smoking is, I'd rather be smoking then playing games anyday.

That's gonna sound really bad^^, smoking gets you places, if that chic last night didn't smoke we would of never exchanged details.

I smoked for 9 years I started when I was 15. I tried patches gum all sorts of shit. Nothing ever worked. Everyone I know smokes so anytime I made progress having people smoke in front of me was way too much for me to handle.

I quit last August. I got my doctor to proscribe me chantix. It was around $110 for a month of pills. (you take them for 2 months) I can not recommend it enough. It literally kills your desire to smoke, I was on the pills for 5-6 weeks when I finally got drunk and still didn't smoke. It was quite a feat. They give you some support plan BS with the pills which I didn't use. The thing that helped was the combination of the pills and I refused to even have one. I have not had a single drag from a cigg since August. There is no "just one cigg."

I just recently stopped smoking pot. I am on week #2 using the same concept not even one hit from the bowl is allowed.

All i can do now is take lora tabs and drink. =) I am Smoke Free!

Around the Network

Smoking cigs is lame if you gotta smoke something... just blaze son.

Just blaze.

Oh and BTW let me tell you about my homeboy OG KUSH here in Socal.

Amsterdam got nothin on Socal.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

^^ You still haven´t told us what stuff you´re on weezy :)

ArtofAngels said:
Some of you people don't understand how great smoking is, I'd rather be smoking then playing games anyday.

That's gonna sound really bad^^, smoking gets you places, if that chic last night didn't smoke we would of never exchanged details.

Yeah, great example for the 12-15 year olds.

^^ Who sayed we are good examples ??? Besides most 12-15 year olds do worse stuff than smoke (at least around here)

^^ maybe I live in too safe of a neighborhood. Either way, I will never smoke.