By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The beautiful art of Miiverse

ListerOfSmeg said:
ktay95 said:
ListerOfSmeg said:
Makes me wish I could still draw. Broke my wrist in a freak hammock accident and it never recovered.

My girl can draw really good though. considering getting the app for her

at least you can brag about your awesome accident

Not really. First time anyone has ever heard what happened. I had two older brothers who, when I was 8, had me get in a hammock and spin my around as fast as they could. I flew out of it and landed about 10-15 feet away on my wrist. SPent weeks in a cast over it. as the youngest I got picked on a lot but I miss them both and would give anything if they were still here today

They passed away?  If so, I'm so sorry to hear that!  I couldn't even imagine what you had to go through.

Around the Network
attaboy said:
ListerOfSmeg said:
ktay95 said:
ListerOfSmeg said:
Makes me wish I could still draw. Broke my wrist in a freak hammock accident and it never recovered.

Not really. First time anyone has ever heard what happened. I had two older brothers who, when I was 8, had me get in a hammock and spin my around as fast as they could. I flew out of it and landed about 10-15 feet away on my wrist. SPent weeks in a cast over it. as the youngest I got picked on a lot but I miss them both and would give anything if they were still here today

They passed away?  If so, I'm so sorry to hear that!  I couldn't even imagine what you had to go through.

Yeah I lost them both to suicide. One on 2000 and the other in 2008. It was really a difficult thing to cope with and still is today. Thank you I appreciate that.

ListerOfSmeg said:
attaboy said:
ListerOfSmeg said:
ktay95 said:
ListerOfSmeg said:

Yeah I lost them both to suicide. One on 2000 and the other in 2008. It was really a difficult thing to cope with and still is today. Thank you I appreciate that.

O they way you worded it, it sounded like they both got killed to the accident.

Either way, dam.....2 suicides...something I wouldn't be able to relate to....

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

_crazy_man_ said:
ListerOfSmeg said:
attaboy said:
ListerOfSmeg said:
ktay95 said:
ListerOfSmeg said:

O they way you worded it, it sounded like they both got killed to the accident.

Either way, dam.....2 suicides...something I wouldn't be able to relate to....

Yes it is for most people and I am really happy about that. Its not something anyone should have to go through. Especially parents.

Around the Network

Dang. Those Mario ones were amazing. I should look these up on Miiverse.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

I could see them doing DLC for the Art Academy full game kinda like they handled New Super Luigi U, $20-$30 for the game as DLC if you already own the Sketchpad or $30-$40 for the full retail copy of the game or something of that nature.

Systems Currently Playing: WiiU, PS3, 3DS

Also Have: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, PS1, N64, PS2, Wii, GB, GBC, GBA, DSLite, DSi, Android (RazorMax), iPhone (4), iPad (2)

Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:

BTW, this is the greatest thing I've seen on the internet today by far - awesome.

Systems Currently Playing: WiiU, PS3, 3DS

Also Have: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, PS1, N64, PS2, Wii, GB, GBC, GBA, DSLite, DSi, Android (RazorMax), iPhone (4), iPad (2)