By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY: A New Announcement This Monday! Related To XY? or Somethig Completly New (WiiU Title?)

How Much Will Pokemon XY Sell Lifetime?

Over 25Mil O.o 76 38.00%

22mil-25mil 12 6.00%

20mil-22mil 33 16.50%

18mil-20mil 27 13.50%

16mil-18mil 18 9.00%

14mil-16mil 15 7.50%

Under 14mil (Trolololo) 14 7.00%

Total:195

I really love the idea of having two starters, it's one of the most awesome and unexpected ideas Game Freak has ever had

Around the Network

poll #1 ended! Now The Winner is Chespin + Squirtle with 19 votes

↓↓↓Poll#1 Results↓↓↓

What Starters Are You Pairing Up With In Pokemon XY?

Chespin + Bulbasaur 3
Chespin + Charmander 14
Chespin + Squirtle 19
Fenniken + Bulbasaur 4
Fenniken + Charmander 10
Fenniken + Squirtle 12
Froakie + Bulbasaur 2
Froakie + Charmander 9
Froakie + Squirtle 4
Kalos Starter Only 6
Total: 83

AshKetchum1992 said:
I really love the idea of having two starters, it's one of the most awesome and unexpected ideas Game Freak has ever had

Wattt! I love pokemon from all regions and blastoise is my #1 favorite of all time! This game I really hope sells over 20mil! It deserves it. People bash nintendo for copy paste rehashing (which most games arent), then bammm Pokemon XY isnt just pretty graphics! Its much much more! Dont forget to vote new poll!

BasilZero said:
18-20 mil

Since it is the first 3D mainline pokemon along with the fact with all the new additions to the game.

i hope it gets over 20mil, it deserves it after the hardwork game freak is doing with the game!

It makes sense to me that Chespin + Squirtle got the most votes, since we're getting Torchic for free -- one grass, one water, one fire starter.

But with that logic, I'm baffled that Froakie + Bulbasaur has the fewest votes.

Around the Network
the_dengle said:
It makes sense to me that Chespin + Squirtle got the most votes, since we're getting Torchic for free -- one grass, one water, one fire starter.

But with that logic, I'm baffled that Froakie + Bulbasaur has the fewest votes.

orrrrr maybe cuz squirtle is the best of kanto region starters and chespin is the best Kalos region starters im not using no damn torchic!

Anyone else notice the X/Y 3DS consoles are not on any other websites other then Gamestop? I've checked

Walmart
Amazon
Target
Best Buy
Newegg

Nothing? Are they Gamestop exclusive? Either way i preordered a copy of both consoles and the Wind Waker console as well so its gonna be a rough month for me :(

painmaster212 said:
Anyone else notice the X/Y 3DS consoles are not on any other websites other then Gamestop? I've checked

Walmart
Amazon
Target
Best Buy
Newegg

Nothing? Are they Gamestop exclusive? Either way i preordered a copy of both consoles and the Wind Waker console as well so its gonna be a rough month for me :(

you pre ordered two 3DSXL's? also yeah i noticed, it should be selling everywhere but i dont see it!

tbone51 said:
painmaster212 said:

Walmart
Amazon
Target
Best Buy
Newegg

you pre ordered two 3DSXL's? also yeah i noticed, it should be selling everywhere but i dont see it!

Yes thats the life of an collector and i know in the long run that any limited edition console 90% of the time skyrockets in price so why not pick it up brand new while its a decent price?  I missed a few in the past that i regret never getting because of the outragest price Ebay sellers are wanting for them so never again! If i like the console i try my best to have a budget in for it no matter how many noodles i have to eat for the next 2 months lol

painmaster212 said:
tbone51 said:
painmaster212 said:

Walmart
Amazon
Target
Best Buy
Newegg

Yes thats the life of an collector and i know in the long run that any limited edition console 90% of the time skyrockets in price so why not pick it up brand new while its a decent price?  I missed a few in the past that i regret never getting because of the outragest price Ebay sellers are wanting for them so never again! If i like the console i try my best to have a budget in for it no matter how many noodles i have to eat for the next 2 months lol

Collector huh! I wish i had that Fire Emblem 3DS bundle