Forums - Gaming Discussion - Zelda Wii U or GtA V: If you could play just one

zElda or gta

Zelda 459 68.71%

GtA 209 31.29%

Total:668
Teflon02 said:
curl-6 said:
Teflon02 said:

LMAO, I'm assuming, I love how people wanna try put words in my mouth. Understanding is key to a rebuttal, which you failed to do, so try again.

That is why you fail.

????
That's what you reply with? Please don't respond to me with non-sense.

I'm not responsible for whether you comprehend things.

Around the Network

Screw GTA, Zelda all the way!

Th3PANO said:
Teflon02 said:
curl-6 said:
Teflon02 said:
Zelda can get only 2 repeat playthroughs, but GTA, I've never beat any cause I can enjoy messing around for hundreds of hours, I love Zelda but firstly, you can't base it off of a Zelda video that you don't actually play and GTA has endless value, multiplayer and they said online will be expanded more, so honestly anyone saying Zelda must hate on GTA

"If they don't share my opinion, they're wrong!"

LMAO, I'm assuming, I love how people wanna try put words in my mouth. Understanding is key to a rebuttal, which you failed to do, so try again.

And you decided for everyone "everyone who chooses Zelda hates GTA"

It's a assumption based on my reasoning to choosing GTAV. Example, when you buy something, you buy it for your reasons right? If someone you know buys something you find to be less in value for the same price, one assumption can be he hates this one i guess. My point is 2 things, a game that has no existance and didn't show no gameplay, but a AI when shown the tech demo... Zelda, yes it is great, but to pick a game name over a nother great game, leaves me to assume that you possibly have hate for GTA, (well Nintendo only fans don't have the experience with GTA so they'd pick Zelda I'm sure). 

As it stands I'd pick GTAV because we know nothing about Zelda. Is it going to be a Zelda that I end up loving or one that leaves me cold?

When we find out, ask again.

VGChartz

Teflon02 said:
Th3PANO said:
Teflon02 said:
curl-6 said:
Teflon02 said:
Zelda can get only 2 repeat playthroughs, but GTA, I've never beat any cause I can enjoy messing around for hundreds of hours, I love Zelda but firstly, you can't base it off of a Zelda video that you don't actually play and GTA has endless value, multiplayer and they said online will be expanded more, so honestly anyone saying Zelda must hate on GTA

"If they don't share my opinion, they're wrong!"

And you decided for everyone "everyone who chooses Zelda hates GTA"

It's a assumption based on my reasoning to choosing GTAV. Example, when you buy something, you buy it for your reasons right? If someone you know buys something you find to be less in value for the same price, one assumption can be he hates this one i guess. My point is 2 things, a game that has no existance and didn't show no gameplay, but a AI when shown the tech demo... Zelda, yes it is great, but to pick a game name over a nother great game, leaves me to assume that you possibly have hate for GTA, (well Nintendo only fans don't have the experience with GTA so they'd pick Zelda I'm sure). 

And you assume again. Assuming that Nintendo fans don't have experience with GTA. I started with Vice City and was dissapointed with four. Skyward Sword > GTA 4 (personal opinion, don't get offended xD). That's why I chose Zelda Wii U.

Around the Network

I like both, both are overrated. I say Zelda anyways :v

Doesnt require much thinking.

Zelda.

I find GTA games get boring really fast.

curl-6 said:
Teflon02 said:
curl-6 said:
Teflon02 said:

That is why you fail.

????
That's what you reply with? Please don't respond to me with non-sense.

I'm not responsible for whether you comprehend things.

LMAO, who said I don't understand? You clearly don't understand the fact that you completely failed to try call me out, and failed to try call me out again for assuming, seeing in the comments proof exist of my assumption, is that the case with everyone? Of course not but I have a valid assumption. So again you have failed to get a point across

Could just be the pre-launch hype, but I think I'd have to go with GTA V. First GTA game I've been this excited for.

Zelda, I don't really like GTA anymore.