By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kuma, Miguel, Nina And Feng Wei Being Added To Tekken Revolution Next Week

Tagged games:

Well I already have bought Tekken Tag 2 and they are availbe there so doesn´t really excite me

Around the Network

How much will the char unlocks be?

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

The game was great in the begin now its just filled with so much spammers.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

BasilZero said:
AndrewWK said:
Well I already have bought Tekken Tag 2 and they are availbe there so doesn´t really excite me

Yep same here.

Revolution is a F2P game for those who may be new to the series it is a good way to try it out.

I love TTT2 *_*!

Cant wait for the next installment although its ironic cause the last Tekken game I bought before TTT2 was T5 on PS2.

TTT2 I think is the last one for the PS3 so....irony :P.

Yeah Tekken Revolution made me want to play TT2 and so I downloaded it, but did never put any money into Revolution. 

Wan´t Tekken Tag Tournament a launch game for th PS2? or at least a really earlyone, so it seems really ironic that TT2 was released in the last PS3 year.

I think the next one has to be Tekken x Street Figther, and I hope its gonna be better then SFxT

BasilZero said:
papamudd said:
How much will the char unlocks be?

Here is how to unlock characters in Tekken Revolution:

When you first start a new Tekken Revolution game profile, you have access
to the default roster of the eight starting characters:

Asuka, Jack-6, Kazuya, King, Lars, Lili, Law, and Paul.

As you gain more GIFT POINTS through Ranked, Player and Arcade matches, the game will unlock more characters that you can play as

• 1st Character Unlock - 1,000 Gift Points
  • 2nd Character Unlock - 7,000 Gift Points
  • 3rd Character Unlock - 30,000 Gift Points
  • 4th Character Unlock - ?????? Gift Points

(Note: Gift Points are listed at the bottom-center of the Main Menu.)

The characters that are unlocked are chosen at random from a pool of available characters.

Confirmed unlockable characters so far:

Steve, Alisa, Leo, and Bryan.

http://www.gamingreality.com/2013/06/tekken-revolution-unlocking-characters.html

--------------

Other than that...no idea.

That was a worthless response... (harsh response on my part, but drinking and don't care) I was actually asking about COST not how many gift points needed and I've seen more accurate / longer lists... I thought the OP mentioned being able to BUY unlocks that's the price I wan't to know.

Talal said:

Around the Network

Hmm basil do you have this game at all? have you played it???

Cause it really sounds like either there is major issue with language or you don't know what you're talking about...

info is accurate(ish) but irrelevant at best

Talal said: