By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tales of Game's Presents Chef Boyardee's Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden

LOL This thread F*cking owns xD DO WANT!

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network
ChronotriggerJM said:
LOL This thread F*cking owns xD DO WANT!

Make sure you're not drinking anything while playing this game. B-BALLLLLLS Barkley may come to life and swipe it, thinking it's gatorade.

Also, Japanophile Save Points FTW

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

LOL, jesus I was thinking this was a joke thread after the one in Off-Topic, but Oh Em Jee x Infinite!

What in the world... This is awesome!

I found this a while back. It's absolutely awesome.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

I'm trying to figure out which games the sprites were ripped from.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

Around the Network
Chadius said:
I'm trying to figure out which games the sprites were ripped from.

I'm pretty sure they are original sprite work (not that they are great).

G-god dammit!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

bump. More must see the awesomeness.

I can't stop listening to that song >_

The amazing thing is that, for an indie project, this game manages to have a battle system that's more fun than 90% of other RPGs out there.

B-BAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLSSSSSSS!!!

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom