By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tales of Game's Presents Chef Boyardee's Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden

Tales of Game's Presents Chef Boyardee's Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden, Chapter 1 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa:

Features
- Incredible B.A.B.B.Y. System gives you complete control over your combat actions.

- Get out your easter basket and get ready to go hunting, because there’s Easter eggs galore in BSU&J:G! Prepare for a cavalcade of easter eggs, ranging from the mysterious to the unique.

- One of the first games to fully utilize DirectX 10.

DX9 Screen:

DX10 Screen:

- Game fully playable in both English and Al Bhed.

- Riveting story that will keep you on the edge of your seat until the very end. See the Post-Cyberpocalypse like you’ve never seen it before.

- Beautiful soundtrack composed by none other than Nobuo Uematsu exclusively for BSU&J:G!

- Block paragraphs about basketball monsters.

Download link and screens here: http://www.gamingw.net/forums/index.php?topic=68488.0

Around the Network

BEST JRPG you've never heard of

I told you guys the PC gets all the best games. System reqs are of course higher than Crysis, so you'll need a beefy rig to run this.

Good to see a thread about this, it looks awesome. I had already downloaded it, but haven't yet tried it out.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

In a really weird way that game looked sorta fun =P

Also that video was very well done....it had a sort of mesmerizing quality to it..I felt compelled to watch all of it =P

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

I think I'm gonna upgrade my system for this killer app. It looks awesome! The basketball monster is the best

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

That's turable, just turable. That will never make it in my top 5. Turable.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Check out my daily drawings here and help keep me on task!

I've been playing for a while now. The dialog is incredible. Easily GotY.

naznatips said:
I told you guys the PC gets all the best games. System reqs are of course higher than Crysis, so you'll need a beefy rig to run this.

I don't know, but the pure B-Ball energies allow this to run on my 4-year old comp, even though BSUaJG runs in DirectX 10!!!!!!

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.