By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Five free Blu-rays... four of which suck.

I FINALLY got my five free Blu-rays, which I mailed away for 18(!) weeks ago (estimated delivery time: 8-10 weeks).  Out of the five choices that I made, I received two that I actually selected, one of which I didn't want anyway but was the best out of the category, and three replacements, all of which I would never have chosen.

Awesome.  Oh well, eBay, here I come...

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Around the Network

they reserved the right to exchange your choices if your choice is out of stock

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

what movies did you get?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
ssj12 said:
they reserved the right to exchange your choices if your choice is out of stock

Um, yeah I know, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.  :P

Hates Nomura.

Free is free, so you get what you pay for, but you did get dicked around. That is pretty gay. At least you can resell them for something. You could take them to Wal-Mart too, they will take back anything and at least give you credit, cash if it is a low amount.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

@kingofwale: 

Blazing Saddles (which I actually wanted), Pearl Harbor, The Last Waltz, Underworld: Evolution (which I did select but didn't really want), and X-Men 3: The Last Stand.

Hates Nomura.

well of course - they will never give u quality movies- only the ones nobody wants

This one guy selected several choices from the same categories - the HD DVDs - and got some bottom feeders like Chain Reaction and Swordfish.

I just sent mine off today - and sent my HD DVDs back a few weeks ago. I have adopted a philosophy of just mailing them off and forgetting about them. I used to buy VCDs from Malaysia - those puppies took a month or two to arrive.

GooseGaws said:

@kingofwale:

Blazing Saddles (which I actually wanted), Pearl Harbor, The Last Waltz, Underworld: Evolution (which I did select but didn't really want), and X-Men 3: The Last Stand.

Man, I'd be willing to take a few off your hands in a lil while ... 

I hate blazing saddles, it's probably the only film with Gene Wilder I don't like. I found it extrememly offensive