By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rayman Legends on the Vita missing 28 levels...but will be in a free patch.

ryuzaki57 said:
I am appalled to see that Legends Vita is still missing on the European PSN while available on the US one (and the trophies are up). Those Ubisoft douches have purposely taken the Vita version down to favor the WiiU version. Filthy methods, I cancel my Watchdogs preorder >:(

Around the Network

GARY STEINMAN | COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER

"Thanks so much for you passion about this game. I'm currently playing the Vita version and loving it. That said, I know some of you have questions about the Vita version, so here's what's going on: Due to a longer development time than expected, we couldn’t initially include the Invasion Mode – essentially, a second take on existing Rayman Legends maps -- in the Vita version of the game. However, we can confirm that the Invasion Mode will be added via a free patch, at a later date. With more than 100 levels, online Coop and challenges, Kung-Foot mini-game, 5 exclusive touch challenges developed specifically for the VITA and 2 exclusive costumes, Rayman Legends already includes a lot for customers to love, and features the same outstanding graphics and gameplay design as the home console versions."

Source: http://blog.ubi.com/rayman-legends-out-now/

Tom3k said:
GARY STEINMAN | COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER

"Thanks so much for you passion about this game. I'm currently playing the Vita version and loving it. That said, I know some of you have questions about the Vita version, so here's what's going on: Due to a longer development time than expected, we couldn’t initially include the Invasion Mode – essentially, a second take on existing Rayman Legends maps -- in the Vita version of the game. However, we can confirm that the Invasion Mode will be added via a free patch, at a later date. With more than 100 levels, online Coop and challenges, Kung-Foot mini-game, 5 exclusive touch challenges developed specifically for the VITA and 2 exclusive costumes, Rayman Legends already includes a lot for customers to love, and features the same outstanding graphics and gameplay design as the home console versions."

Source: http://blog.ubi.com/rayman-legends-out-now/

Thanks, updating now.

I wonder when this "patch" comes out, if it does.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Well, that's good news at least. And yet more justification for me not buying on day 1!

Good thing they are addig them, Rayman is a game I love playing on the go, so I was sad :(. However , I won't buy until the patch is here. I guess the European ones will have it on the cartridge.

Around the Network

Sweet ... will buy it the day they put the patch up and it is confirmed to be everything they say it is. I prefer to play this on Vita. At least they're not doing a Guerrilla and have us download over 1GB to play the game -_____-

Shame we live in a day and age where even handheld games aren't complete off the cart. DLC and patches. What's next.