By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - [RUMOR]Xbox One Could Possibly Feature a Powerful Discrete GPU Core Stacked Inside the APU

selnor1983 said:
Oh dear this thread has gone to crap. Lol.

On phone right now. So cant do to much.

Digital foundry state that forza 5 is technically better than driveclub and has alotmore detail. Also the cars In forza 5 are far more detailed and have much more realistic reflections. Then they say the lighting in forza 5 is the best they have seen. Dont know where driveclub is even getting a look in. Forza 5 will kill driveclub in graphics. Its like comparing ridge racer to gran turismo.

As for killzone it looks great. But Infamous, RYSE, quantum break and battlefield 4 all beat that imo. In fact comparing killzone and battlefield in comparison when I saw that entire skyrise leveled in realtime during multiplayer I thought wow. That was impressive as hell running on xbox one.

If anything sony first party need desperately to prove vraphical prowess. Cause right now digital foundry arent helping their cause.

Sorry,e3 drive club is a lot different then the driveclub we have now. In case you never read that the other 6 times it was posted,

Around the Network

I am going to agree with ethomaz that this is basically a duplicate of nightsurge's thread of 2 days ago (http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=167475) and give this thread a mercy-killing.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

selnor1983 said:
Oh dear this thread has gone to crap. Lol.

On phone right now. So cant do to much.

Digital foundry state that forza 5 is technically better than driveclub and has alotmore detail. Also the cars In forza 5 are far more detailed and have much more realistic reflections. Then they say the lighting in forza 5 is the best they have seen. Dont know where driveclub is even getting a look in. Forza 5 will kill driveclub in graphics. Its like comparing ridge racer to gran turismo.

As for killzone it looks great. But Infamous, RYSE, quantum break and battlefield 4 all beat that imo. In fact comparing killzone and battlefield in comparison when I saw that entire skyrise leveled in realtime during multiplayer I thought wow. That was impressive as hell running on xbox one.

If anything sony first party need desperately to prove vraphical prowess. Cause right now digital foundry arent helping their cause.

The Driveclub/Forza 5 talk in this thread is a little offtopic, but I feel like I had to respond. That Eurogamer comparison is a bit unfair since it was done shortly after E3, on a 30% complete alpha code. If look at the Driveclubs capture footage from Gamescom on their facebook page, it looks like they've made some big improvements on the game. Bearing in mind those vids are low quality, highly compressed and in 720p.

So really, it's way to early to judge graphics quality on both consoles. The games that we've seen are in development and most are still work in progress. Plus, these are just launch titles we're talking about.. we haven't seen what Naughty Dog is working on. Or real gameplay footage from Santa Monica, Remedy and 343 Industries or other developers who are profient in making great looking games.

OT: OP sounds like a lot of conjecture to me based on old rumours. I remember reading about the dual GPU on Neogaf but it was just that.. talk.

Thead is dead, Nevermind lol.

Ethomaz stating his opinions as facts again. Nothing new there.