By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - [RUMOR]Xbox One Could Possibly Feature a Powerful Discrete GPU Core Stacked Inside the APU

MonstaMack said:
ethomaz said:

+ DriveClub looks better than Forza 5

Wait, what?

This topic didn't  take long to get de-railed.

I can't change how the games look right now

Around the Network

Lulz said:

Fascinating. I didn't realize that shadows were the sole determining factor in evaluating grahpics.

lol did you read what I wrote?

ethomaz said:

Lulz said:

Fascinating. I didn't realize that shadows were the sole determining factor in evaluating grahpics.

lol did you read what I wrote?

Yes. You wrote that DriveClub looks better than Forza because it has better shadows. Do you not remember the things you write more than 5 minutes after you post them?

Lulz said:

Yes. You wrote that DriveClub looks better than Forza because it has better shadows. Do you not remember the things you write more than 5 minutes after you post them?

No. I said DriveClub looks better than Forza 5 because the environment, lighting and dynamic details on screen... so he talked about shadows and shadows are far better in DriveClub maily because the dynamic lighting.

It is easy to understand.

Like I said to you I can't change how the games looks right now just to make Forza 5 looks better lol I prefer Forza because the design choice (I prefer sims over Arcade) but that didn't make me thinks it is look better lol

ethomaz said:

Lulz said:

No. I said DriveClub looks better than Forza 5 because the environment, lighting and dynamic details on screen... so he talked about shadows and shadows are far better in DriveClub maily because the dynamic lighting.

It is easy to understand.

I understand that once again you are stating your opinion as fact, and even more laughably, it is in regards to 2 games that won't be released for at least 2 more months. Not only are you unable to distinguish opinion from fact, you also seem to believe you can see the future. 

Can you help me out with some lottery numbers? I could use some extra money.

Around the Network

Lulz said:

I understand that once again you are stating your opinion as fact, and even more laughably, it is in regards to 2 games that won't be released for at least 2 more months. Not only are you unable to distinguish opinion from fact, you also seem to believe you can see the future.

I don't have the power to change how the games looks right now... sorry to disappoint you.

Oh dear this thread has gone to crap. Lol.

On phone right now. So cant do to much.

Digital foundry state that forza 5 is technically better than driveclub and has alotmore detail. Also the cars In forza 5 are far more detailed and have much more realistic reflections. Then they say the lighting in forza 5 is the best they have seen. Dont know where driveclub is even getting a look in. Forza 5 will kill driveclub in graphics. Its like comparing ridge racer to gran turismo.

As for killzone it looks great. But Infamous, RYSE, quantum break and battlefield 4 all beat that imo. In fact comparing killzone and battlefield in comparison when I saw that entire skyrise leveled in realtime during multiplayer I thought wow. That was impressive as hell running on xbox one.

If anything sony first party need desperately to prove vraphical prowess. Cause right now digital foundry arent helping their cause.

ethomaz said:

Lulz said:

I don't have the power to change how the games looks right now... sorry to disappoint you.

I'm not disappointed at all. I'm actually very happy that I now know a person with the mutant abilities to see the future, and through sheer force of will, re-shape the very fabric of the universe to make their own opinions become scientific facts.

selnor1983 said:
Oh dear this thread has gone to crap. Lol.

On phone right now. So cant do to much.

Digital foundry state that forza 5 is technically better than driveclub and has alotmore detail. Also the cars In forza 5 are far more detailed and have much more realistic reflections. Then they say the lighting in forza 5 is the best they have seen. Dont know where driveclub is even getting a look in. Forza 5 will kill driveclub in graphics. Its like comparing ridge racer to gran turismo.

As for killzone it looks great. But Infamous, RYSE, quantum break and battlefield 4 all beat that imo. In fact comparing killzone and battlefield in comparison when I saw that entire skyrise leveled in realtime during multiplayer I thought wow. That was impressive as hell running on xbox one.

If anything sony first party need desperately to prove vraphical prowess. Cause right now digital foundry arent helping their cause.

The same DigitalFoudry that confirmed Killer Instinct at 1080p?

Anyway they did a comparison in E3... a lot of things changed after that... I agree Forza have cars more detailed but the reflections and lighting are better in DriveClub... Forza 5 uses the same pre-backed lighting found in Forza 4.

This is next-gen reflections.

now where is the thread about the genie that pops out of the disc tray if you rub the xbo controller 1 million times.