By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii has passed the PSP in million sellers

Let me make this very clear. Anyone that does not stick to topic will meet with consequences. If you have a problem with anything report it. That is the only proper course of action if you have a disagreement.

Around the Network
CrazzyMan said:
When it wil pass PS2? =)

I hold out some hope, but really, I don't think the PSP is going to pass the PS2.

FishyJoe said:
Let me make this very clear. Anyone that does not stick to topic will meet with consequences. If you have a problem with anything report it. That is the only proper course of action if you have a disagreement.

I DID IT MORE THAN 100 TIMES....Didn't work at all...

@SSJ12 so true!!!

FishyJoe said:

Is that directed at me? 

And what are the consequences?  Banning?

@Fishyjoe,
There is no doubt that Wii SW sale is very good. But there is really no point to initiate this thread.

The PSP, DS, and PS2 SW # is very likely under-tracked on this site because they were released earlier than Wii.
We all know ioi has just started including the SW # of "the other" region into the database. The data for recently launched titles are more accurate, but not the older games.

There is no doubt that PSP HW and SW has picked up in Japan and normally, what happened in Japan will spread to WW. Just look at the history of DS HW and SW sales.

Why do you have to continuously bash PSP? I believe more competition in the gaming industry will benefit the gamers in the long run.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX