By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Driveclub PS Plus Edition will offer discounted upgrade

Tagged games:

No split-screen, no buy for me. Sport games, fighters and racers NEED splitscreen. Any game that doen't have this is a failure.

Around the Network
UltimateUnknown said:
I think Drive Club PS+ edition is a nice bonus for the early adopters, as long it is indeed the full game minus a few tracks/cars and not a demo. We'll have to see.

I'm looking forward to playing this game since I've pre-ordered PS4 a long time ago and I've already got a sub to PS+.

Since I already have PS+, I planned to go with the downgraded PS+ edition... and perhaps upgrading it later.

But Amazon.de made me (and others who preordered the PS4) an offer which i couldn't refuse: 399 € for the PS4 + 20 € for DriveClub (the full retail version, not just an account-bound download code). The retail version of DriveClub will even include a 6 months PS+ coupon, which for itself is more worth than the 20 €.

And if I don't like the game, i can sell it... probably for 30 or 40 €, which would leave me with the PS4 and 6 month PS+ (and the option to play the PS+ version of the game) for 380 - 390 € in total.

Conina said:
UltimateUnknown said:
I think Drive Club PS+ edition is a nice bonus for the early adopters, as long it is indeed the full game minus a few tracks/cars and not a demo. We'll have to see.

I'm looking forward to playing this game since I've pre-ordered PS4 a long time ago and I've already got a sub to PS+.

Since I already have PS+, I planned to go with the downgraded PS+ edition... and perhaps upgrading it later.

But Amazon.de made me (and others who preordered the PS4) an offer which i couldn't refuse: 399 € for the PS4 + 20 € for DriveClub (the full retail version, not just an account-bound download code). The retail version of DriveClub will even include a 6 months PS+ coupon, which for itself is more worth than the 20 €.

And if I don't like the game, i can sell it... probably for 30 or 40 €, which would leave me with the PS4 and 6 month PS+ (and the option to play the PS+ version of the game) for 380 - 390 € in total.

That's a really sweet deal.  Why can't NA get some good deals like that too??

Conina said:
UltimateUnknown said:

Defo worth the price just for PS+ alone. DC on top is just the icing on the cake. Good deal man. The retailer I ordered from also have bundles available, but nothing as great as that. Plus I ordered mine agaes ago and don't want to lose my pre-order and be on the waiting list.

pezus said:
J_Allard said:
Split screen = 2 player

No, 2 player offline = split screen

2 player online is possible. Thus 2 player is possible. 

Would want split screen though!

2013 Internet speak

2 player = split screen

Multiplayer = Online

No one says 2 player when refering to online play lol

Around the Network

I would hope so......

just another launch game that will be missing some features to get it out on time hardly surprising, for any console ever.

pezus said:

You're the one who used the equality sign. Math has rules, you know.

Motorstorm 1 didn't have split screen either. But 2 and 3 did. They probably don't have time to implement it or want to focus on something else.

Edit: Maybe they looked at the sales of MS 1 vs. 2 and 3 and deduced that people wanted no split screen

Because two player equals split screen. Like the other guy tried to tell you. Hope that helps. No 2 player = fail. No wonder it's being given away.

And Motorstorm sold better because it was a launch window game.