By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Post the most bat $%^t crazy thing you can find in the Holy Bible

Rape and the Spoils of War (Judges 5:30 NAB)

They must be dividing the spoils they took: there must be a damsel or two for each man, Spoils of dyed cloth as Sisera's spoil, an ornate shawl or two for me in the spoil.

Death to the Rape Victim (Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB)

If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.

(Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her

(Deuteronomy 21:10-14 NAB)

"When you go out to war against your enemies and the LORD, your God, delivers them into your hand, so that you take captives, if you see a comely woman among the captives and become so enamored of her that you wish to ha
ve her as wife, you may take her home to your house. But before she may live there, she must shave her head and pare her nails and lay aside her captive's garb. After she has mourned her father and mother for a full month, you may have relations with her, and you shall be her husband and she shall be your wife. However, if later on you lose your liking for her, you shall give her her freedom, if she wishes it; but you shall not sell her or enslave her, since she was married to you under compulsion."

Around the Network

Wow that's some religulous stuff.

“From there Elisha went up to Bethel. On the way some boys came out of the city and made fun of him. They said to him, “Go up too, you baldhead! Go up too, you baldhead!” Elisha turned around, looked at them, and put a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two mother bears came out of the woods and tore forty-two of the boys to pieces.” – 2 Kings 2:23-24

"Jesus wept" john 11:35

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Noah's Ark

Around the Network

I really didn't want this one to happen. We don't get along that well; fortunately she had some kids, so I am off the hook. Matthew 22-24:

"Moses said, ‘If a man dies having no children, his brother must marry the widow and raise up children for his brother.'"

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

The "good book" indeed.

7  ¶ And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do.
8  If she please not her master, who hath betrothed her to himself, then shall he let her be redeemed: to sell her unto a strange nation he shall have no power, seeing he hath dealt deceitfully with her.
9  And if he have betrothed her unto his son, he shall deal with her after the manner of daughters.
10  If he take him another wife, her food, her raiment, and her duty of marriage, shall he not diminish.
11  And if he do not these three unto her, then shall she go out free without money.

I'm starting to think these were good ideas!

I don't really see a reason for this thread to exist other then to troll people.

Which isn't a legitimate reason for a thread.